Chapter 23- Taelous

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Jungkook Pov

It's been 4 days since Shin Hoseok and Jongsuk joined my college , I was so scared at first but not now , you tried to touch me so many times , but everyone Jongsuk hyung came between us...Jongsuk hyung became my very good friend in only 4 days , but Tae hyung is acting very weird for these past days.

Always glaring at Jongsuk hyung , he talked rudely to me too ,I felt hurt but I ignored it because I know he is like that , but still hurt because when the person you love talk rudely to you or ignore you hurt...but the most weird thing happened is that someone always leave a sorry note in my locker and I don't who is it .

I came out of the thoughts when I heard my phone ringing , I picked my phone from the table , Jimin Hyung " Yes Hyung ?" I said , there was little noisy at the back , like someone scolding " JUNGKOOK LEAVE EVERYTHING AND GET READY ,WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE "  Aish my ear hurts because of him shouting " Hyung ,why are you shouting ?" I asked him .

" JUST GET READY JEON JUNGKOOK " He said and without waiting for my answer he cut the call , I sighed, Pd Sir gave me a assignment that's why I also didn't visit Tae hyung , after 15 minutes I was ready when I got a notification , Jongsuk hyung message me .

Jongsukie hyung :
Bun , what happened to Jimin?
4:30pm
Seen

:Me
I don't hyung , did he called  you too ?
4:31pm
Seen

Jongsukie Hyung :
Yes , I will meet in few minutes , he is here
4:32pm
Seen

Tomorrow is party in our college ,maybe that's why he is going to take us for shopping , I sighed and sat on the couch waiting for them ....I want Tae hyung to join us too , but he is too busy .

Taehyung Pov

" Miss.Ross , please leave my office " I said angrily to Rosé ,who is looking at me again with his seducing glance , but it's only make her look like a slut " Why Oppa ? , I know you like me " I sighed and stood up from my chair " Look Rosé,I am warning you last time....stay away from me or you will regret " I said in a waring tune .

She gulped and went away from my office, I know she is very stubborn , I am waiting for a right moment , his father is one of my partner that's why I can't fire her..but I will fire her very soon.

I am upset today ,I don't know why...these past days Jungkook is always hanging out with that Jongsuk guy , I don't why but I don't like it when he talk to him of laugh because of him, he also didn't came to my office , he must be hanging out with that same guy...." Why are you pouting Tae ?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Namjoon hyung said that " Huh ?" I asked him in confusion .

He chuckled " Get ready , Jin and Jimin are taking Jungkook for shopping , you forgot tomorrow is the party " I sighed " I remember hyung " I said " I talked to college's principal , he said that outsiders are also allowed so we all can join too and work on our plan" I nodded at him , he pats my shoulder " get ready , we are waiting for you in the parking lot " I again nodded at him .

I closed my laptop and wear my mask ...I went to eavator ,where I saw Rosé with some other employees " You know me and Tae are going to marry in future " Rosé said , I smirked , once she said that she can recognise me with my smell but know she can't even recognize me when I am standing right beside her wearing a mask .

" really , that's not true right" one of the woman said " Yeah , I think that boy ,what's his name ....Jungkook yeah , he is Ceo's lover" I wide my eyes , bunny , no he not my lover....of course not , Rosé scoffed at them " Well , he is just a stupid boy , he is just trying to seduce My Oppa " I bite my lips in angry " He is nothing like me , I am better than him "

I turn towards them " Don't compare yourself to Jungkook , he is far better than you , you are nothing compared to him,you are nothing like him " I said angrily and why is this elevator taking so much time to stop " O-Oppa " I cut her " Don't call me Oppa it's Mr.Kim to you " I said and finally left the elevator.

I looked at Namjoon hyung who was standing in front of the van, I made my way towards him " You came....you look so scary " I signed and shook my head , I seat of the last seat but I frowns when Jongsuk was seating on the seat in front of me " Hi " He said smiled ,I nodded at him .

No one's Pov

They all reached Jungkook's house where Jeonsuk was talking with Shi Jin and Hyungsik ,standing in front of the house , Jeonsuk waved towards them ,Jongsuk get out of the car , He went to Jeonsuk and bowed to him , Taehyung scoffed looking at them " trying to impress Jungkook's father but it won't work" Taehyung thought to himself .

Buy Jeonsuk smiled and pulled Jongsuk onto a hug , Taehyung wide his eyes , Jungkook came out of the house and hugged Jongsuk , Taehyung bites his inner cheek angrily , Jimin noticed that and smirked , Jongsuk and Jungkook sat in front of Taehyung in the car , Taehyung scoffed and looked away from them .

The whole ride Jongsuk was flirting with Jungkook and Jungkook blushing at him and Taehyung angrily glaring at Jongsuk, Jimin was noticing all this and smirking " Kim Taehyung love our Kookie " Jimin thought to himself.

After a long drive ,For Taehyung , they reached the mall " Why are we here hyung ?" Jungkook asked Jin " Tomorrow is party in your college so " Jungkook nodded,the next like this Jongsuk and Jungkook shopping and Taehyung behind them burning in jealousy " Jungkook what to you want to drink ?" Jongsuk asked Jungkook .

" he likes banana milk " Taehyung said from behind , Jungkook smiled ' he know what I like ' Jungkook thought , Jongsuk smiled towards Jongsuk and ordered brought banana milk for Jungkook and was about to buy orange juice for Taehyung but Jungkook stopped him " Are you buying that for Tae Hyung ?" Jongsuk nodded .

Taehyung rolled his eyes ' Now he is trying to impress me too ' Taehyung thought while glaring at Jongsuk , Jungkook smiled " Tae , like stoberry milkshake " Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled " Jungkook but stoberry milkshake for Taehyung and gave it to him , Taehyung ruffled his hairs " Thanks kid " Jungkook pouts .

' He is still calling me a kid ' Jungkook thought, Taehyung was still following behind them when his phone starts ringing , he picked up the call , Taehyung smirked " I'm coming " .....

_______________
Chapter 23

Any thoughts ?

Have nothing to say I mean write .....

- I purple you 💜