Chap:4

Money?

I hopped onto the lift and headed downstairs. I soon arrived at home and plopped on my bed. This week was so tiring. Mr.Park gave me so much work to do. I'm completely drained. I heard a knock on the door. I dragged myself to the front door and peeled through the hole. It was my sister. "Minsoo what are you doing here?" I questioned as I opened the door. "M-mom isn't doing well." My mood was completely darkened. "We went to the hospital today, the doctor says she needs and operation, but the money..."

I was shocked. Just when I thought things were getting better with my new promotion and HOD. "H-how much?" I asked hoping it won't be too much. "800,000..." Minsoo said looking away. My eyes grew wide as tears welled up inside. "I-I'll tru to get it, by the end of the month..." I said. "I've started a job..." Minsoo said looking away. She knew I didn't want her to get a job I wanted her to focus on her school. But I knew she was trying to help the situation. "H-hows dad?" I asked. "He's trying.." Minsoo responded.

I sighed and said, "It's late to go back now..stay here and call dad to tell him where you are." I got up and made some ramen.

Timeskip to morning

Minsoo left early in the morning. I did some cleaning and finished up some work. I had to find some way of getting money for my mom's operation. We only have a four less than a quarter of that amount. With all of our savings it will never be enough. I sighed. I need to get money somehow. I should work on the weekends. But I'll need to ask Mr. Park. Ughhhh.

Soon came the afternoon, Jungkook was gonna be here any minute now. I got ready and was waiting for his text. Ding yay he's here. I'm really excited because I haven't gone on a date in a long time.

He picked he up looking fine as ever. He was wearing some blue ripped jeans and black t shirt tucked inside. "Awww you look cute.." he said smiling cheekily at me while I just blushed. We got to the movie theatre. While the movie progressed, he slowly slipped his hand into mine. I blushed and smiled to myself.

Timeskip 2 hours later

Sadly our date was over and we arrived at my apartment building. "Thank you for tonight Jungkook.." I said smiling. "No thank you for letting me take you out." He said. He leaned in and pecked me on my cheek. I blushed and said, "Goodbye kookie." He smiled and replied. "Goodbye Y/n."