Chap:73

Girlfriend?

Taehyung looked at me shocked. "Ok then sign here." The doctor ordered. I signed and the doctor said, "Y/n, you're very lucky, if it wasn't for him you would've been dead. He saved your life, you could've been brain dead, if his hand wasn't there to stop the blow. Be sure to thank him, when he wakes up." Tears welled up in my eyes. "Come on Y/n, let's head back to your room." Taehyung stated. "Wait, can I join rooms with him. Please.." I asked the doctor.

"Of course, I'll see what I can do." He assured as he left the room. I slowly sat beside his bed.I took his hand into mine. Thank go you're ok. "I'm so sorry Jimin, this is all my fault.." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "It wasn't your fault Y/n." Taehyung comforted. "Come on let's get you to your room, the nurse needs to get you an extra bed in here first." Taehyung tried to help me stand. "O-ok.." I said as I held Taehyung's arm for balance.

After some time, the nurse transferred me to his room. I instantly felt better with him by my side. I feel like sm he's so close but so far.

Everyone went home to rest. It was early morning . I was sitting there waiting anxiously for him to awake. "I'm so so sorry, this is all my fault, why did you shield me, why are you so stupid?" I cried as I put my head down on his bedside. "Did I beat wrong or you were saying I'm stupid." I heard a familiar voice quitely talk. I shot my head up to see the blonde haired boy smiling at me. I gasped. "You're ok," I quickly arose to hug him tightly. "I-I thought you would've never woken up." I said still in his embrace. "And never see you again, I don't think so." He said as he pulled away. Our faces were inches apart. He slowly closed the gap and pressed his lips against mine. I slowly kissed back. We broke the kiss and smiled. "Yo are so dumb, why did you do that! You could've died!" I yelled. "Damn you kiss me then yell at me," he stated as he sat up in his bed. I got up to help him, but I instantly winced in pain as I got up. "Are you ok? Sit down, sit," he ordered. The pain was terrible but I endured it.

"Are you crazy, you have a fractured hip and you're moving around?" He looked at my bandages. "You're the crazy one you could've been killed in that accident," I said holding his hand and he said "I would've never been able to live with myself if I had let you die in that accident."