Chap:34

Tell me!

"Calm down we just went out for lunch..." I said walking towards my desk. "I don't want you hangout mv it with her." He said. "Excuse me, you don't get to decide who I can hang out with she's my friend..." I replied. "Y/n..this is for your own good, can you just listen to me for once.." he said annoyingly. "I don't need to listen to you." I responded. "Can't you be corporative please?" He asked. "Me corporate...I have been corporating  since I agreed to this stupid relationship." I snapped. "You needed the money..." he replied. "Yeah and you needed a date...you don't control me Jimin. Now go before people begin suspecting." I said. He sighed and left the room. Who does he think he is. Ughh. He's so controlling. He's not even my boyfriend. I sighed and shook my head.

Timeskip after work

I left work with Taehyung, since Jimin had to stay at the office. I honestly didn't care. I arrived at her me and began preparing dinner. His mom and dad weren't home yet. They had to step out in the city today for business. "So you're getting paid o be his girlfriend right?" Taehyung asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yup.." I responded stirring the pot. "The money is for your mom isn't it?" He asked again. "Y-yeah.." I replied looking down. "You don't have to do this Y/n..I can give you money...you don't have to waste your time being his girlfriend." Taehyung argued. "It's fine I need to earn the money...and if this is the only way then...I'll do it." I said sighing.

"I have a question, what's the big deal about Chaeyong and Jimin. She's really nice...I don't understand why he literally hates her." I said. "It's complicated..." Tae responded. "That's exactly what Jimin told me. Please tell me Tae.." I whined. "Fine but don't tell Jimin I told you." He said. "Don't worry I won't." I promised as I waited eagerly for his explanation. "Believe it or not, Jimin wasnt always the playboy we know today....he was a normal guy. He had a girlfriend, Chaeyong. He loved her so much, I've never seen Jimin love anyone else more than her. She was his everything, they were madly in love. He would take her everywhere, give her the best things. He would care for her unconditionally something happened and

"Everything fell apart..."