Chap:24

Tricks

"Eww gross," I said throwing the bag to the side. Jimin picked up the bag and looked inside. He smirked and looked at me. "Mom probably didn't know I have loads of these." He but his lip. I rolled my eyes. "Umm hello we have bigger problems, I need to go shower but I can't get to my room without her noticing I'm there." I said. "Fine you showed in my bathroom while I get your clothes." He replied. "I don't want you rummaging through my bag." I defended. "Relax, I won't it's just your pajamas right." I nodded in response. I hopped into his shower it was huge. I finished bathing when I heard a knock on the door. "Y/n...you finished?" Jimin questioned from the other side of the door. "Yeah..." I slowly and slightly opened the door and reached out my arm. I see my clothes in his hand but he keeps pulling it out of my reach, "Ughh, Jimin give me my damn clothes back." I angrily said. "You're gonna have to come get them." He replied, I could practically feel him smirk. I groaned in annoyance and wrapped my towel around me securely. I managed to get out of the shower and grab them. I'm so tired of his tricks and games.

I sighed and headed back to the bathroom to change while he just chuckled. I finished changing and I see Jimin already changed into his pajamas. I was about to leave the room when his mom knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to give you some water Incase you may be tired Y/n." She whispered the last part softly in my ear. My eyes widened and I looked away to hide my red flushed cheeks.

"Ok bye now, enjoy yourselves," she said. "Mom stop." Jimin quickly replied. I chuckled at his shy side. His mom smiled and left the room. "Ok I'm gonna go now." I said about to leave but he grabbed my arm. "You can't go, my mom is gonna suspect. You should just stay here." He said with his arm still holding mine. "Ummm....I don't think so..." I replied shooing his hand away. "Please Y/n...stay." He asked...with a somewhat sincere tone. I was confused. I sighed loudly and responded, "Fine, you better be paying me good money." I said pointing my finger at him and walking towards the bed. "Yes ma'am." He said following me.