Chap:48

Reporters

"Just cause.." he replied looking out of his window. Just cause? Wtf does that mean. We pulled up to my apartment building. "You have got to be kidding me." I said as the crowd of reporters stood infront of my building. "Well looks like I have no choice." I said about to get out of the car but he grabbed my arm. "Y-you can stay with me tonight." He said. "Yeah and cause more rumors I don't think so." I stated. "No one will know you're with me." He said. "Here put this on." He took off his hat and placed it on my head. He brought the front part down so my whole face wasn't visible.

We arrived at his house. There were no reporters or cameras. We entered the house. "Hello, Ms.Hwang." I said bowing. "Hi Y/n...I see you've returned." She said. I smiled and nodded. I turned to Jimin. "I'm sorry..." he apologized as he looked at his feet. "For what? You didn't do anything." I said. "I should've took more protective measures in China. Now you're dragged into this entire situation. I'm sorry." He explained. I felt the sincerity in his voice. "It's fine...don't worry about it...we can get through this...we're just gonna have to come up with a believable story." I said. "Don't worry I'm fine...you're fine...nothing bad happened....it's ok." I assured as I could tell by his expression he felt guilty.

I dragged him to the kitchen. "I take it you didn't eat yet." I said as I sat him down on one of the breakfast stools. He smiled. I made some ramen to cheer up his guilty conscience. He has a cute tiny ity bity soft side. He should show it more. We sat down and ate. "I'm sorry about you and Chaeyong, I never got a chance to say anything last time...and I'm also sorry I didn't tell you I knew..." I said. "It's fine...I guess I just wasn't enough...but that's ok...you can't be what everyone wants you to be." He said looking at me. I realized a little scar on his lip. "You didn't put ointment on this?" I asked as I grabbed his face examining the scar. "N-no, my lip? I just left it." He shrugged. "Why? It could've gotten infected." I said in a worried tone.