Chap:91

Wedding

I walked towards my dad. "You look beautiful sweetheart." He said as he linked his hands with mine. Taehyung and Jieun walked down the aisle first. Taehyung was Jimin's best man. Jieun and him have been dating ever since Jimin and I got together. They never told us though. I was surprised and happy for them both. Suddenly the doors opened revealing my dad and I. I looked up and there he was. He looked so handsome. He bit his lip as he held in his tears. His eyes watery as I walked down the aisle.

There I was now standing at the alter. I cupped his cheek and wiped away a tear. There I stood, getting married. Some say it was too quick, but we both knew that we were ready to take this big step in our lives. We're ready to do it together. We love each other and we couldn't let go. Not before, not now, and not ever. "You may now kiss the bride." Jimin quickly pulled me towards him and kissed me. I responded and wrapped my arms around him. The crowd cheered and applauded. "I love you." He whispered as he touched his forehead with mine. "I love you too." I smiled. He laughed and swooped me off my feet and walked down the aisle. The crowd cheered for us. We were now married, finally.

Timeskip to reception

I sat there next to Jimin our hands interlocked. I realized he was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Did I tell you that you look absolutely stunning." He smiled and I blushed. "Yes you did, and don't forget the plan." I reminded him. "Yes yes I won't." He replied as I kissed his cheek. We listened to many speeches and roasts towards us. I laughed and smiled on my special day. But it was about to get a whole lot more special. "Ok it's time to throw the bouquet," my mom said. I got up and had my bouquet in my hands.

The girls bunched up behind me eager to catch the bridal bouquet. I clutched the flowers in my hand as I spun around. I walked towards Jieun, she was so confused, her face grew in utter shock as she realized what was happening. I gave her the bouquet, "I think you'll need these." I said. She spun around with tears in her eyes. She covered her mouth in shock as she saw Taehyung on one knee with a velvet box in his hands.

"Will you marry me Jieun?" Taehyung asked. "Yes yes of course I will!" She cried happily and he kissed her as he slid the ring on her finger. I smiled and looked at Jimin who was now next to me with his hand around my waist. "You know, I just can't wait for our honeymoon." He whispered which sent chills down my spine. Especially as he moved his hand was on my bare back. "Jimin stop someone's gonna see." I nudged him as he smiled and kissed me on the lips. I was so happy. Everything was amazing.