Chap:55

Go with her

Y/n POV

I looked out the car window to see Taehyung standing there smiling at me. I'm so gonna kill him. We drove off. I was super nervous. He's actually gonna see why I needed money, why I was so willing to help him in the first place. Who knew it would've ended up this way. Only a few months ago I was just asked to be a fake date. Now...it's come so far. We arrived at my small home. We both got out of the car. It was close to evening so I hoped that my dad wasn't here. "Wait, just when you go inside, don't freak out ok, I know it's probably not what your ......high class standards are but..just I-" he cut me off. "Hey, calm down...it's ok...It's cute, just like you." He said looking at my small home.

I slowly opened the door. "Y/n!" Minsoo yelled. "Great you're home," I said with absolutely no enthusiasm. "Hai hottie..." she cooed at Jimin. I glared at her. "I'm just stating facts..." she defended. "She's just stating facts..." Jimin added. I elbowed him to stop. "You've got a lot of explaining to do...mom's been waiting for your visit." She said. "Y/n?" A familiar voice called. "Hi dad," I said as I walked towards him to hug him. He looked tired and he aged a bit. He trying his best to keep this place standing.

"Dad this is Jimin," I introduced. They did a handshake and Jimin slightly bowed. "Pleasure to meet you sir." He said. "Park Jimin, CEO of Park industries." My dad said. "Yeah dad he's my boss."  I explained. "Ok well we are gonna check up on mom so..." I said pushing Jimin down the hallway. "Now...I didn't tell you this but...don't freak out....ok?" I asked. "I promise I won't, why are you so scared I-" he was cut off when we entered my mom's room. "Y/n? It's about time you showed up." She said. Jimin just stared at her.

"Hi mom," I said as I hugged her. "Now you've got some explaining to do but first, who's this handsome man?" She asked. "Mom this is Jimin? He's the one from the news." I said. Jimin bowed again. "Nice to meet you," he said. My mom smiled. "Mom, Jimin and I aren't actually dating,"