Chap:74

Parents Visit

I was surprised by what he said. Does he really mean that? Do I mean that much to him? I smiled and said, "Well don't ever do it again. You almost gave me heart attack with worrying." I laid my head down on his bedside. "Worrying about me I see." He giggled as he brushed my hair with his fingers. "I was so worried, I thought I'd never see you again." I confessed. "I'll always be here," he assured as he caressed my cheek. "Now go lie down. You need to stop moving around," he ordered. "Yes sir." I slowly moved back to my bed, where I can get a calming sleep knowing that Jimin is alright.

Timeskip A few hours

I slowly peeked open my eyes. I notice Jimin laying there on his phone. "Can't you go a day without work?" I made known that I was awake. "You're awake sleeping beauty." He cheered. "It's hard to run a multi millionaire company," he bragged. "I'm sure it is." I sarcastically responded. Suddenly the room door opened revealing Jimin's parents. "Oh Jimin! My sweet boy," his mom approached him. "Y/n, oh thank goodness you two are alright, and Y/n thank you for signing the papers for us, if you weren't there then I don't know what would've happened." She thanked me. "No problem, anything for him." I smiled.

"We are so happy you two are ok. Thank god, it wasn't anything too serious." His dad said. "Ok well we'll leave you two alone now. We will come back later." His mom walked outside. "What spares did you sign?" He quickly asked. I knew he was waiting for a reply since his mom mentioned the medication confirmation papers. "Oh just confirmation papers that's all." I looked away. "Confirmation? But you have to be family member to sign those." He said. "Yeah I kinda sort of, maybe, told the doctor I was girlfriend, but I swear no one else was there it was only Taehyung so nobody heard, because I knew it was supposed to be a secret." I took a breath after speaking so fast. "It's ok, I appreciate it, thanks." He smiled. "Oh but the press conference was supposed to be the day after tomorrow but we had to push it back." He said. "It's ok, I-I don't mind." I replied.

I turned on the TV and to my surprise there was breaking news: "Park Jimin, CEO of Park Industries involved in an accident and seen with Kim Y/n in the hospital!"