Chap:63

Cheater

Jimin POV

"I'm thought you loved her, I guess you don't loved her as much as you lived Chaeyong." I said. "And now, don't come near Y/n, or you'll be sorry." I spat as I tried to catch up with Y/n. She left the bar and went outside. I ran outside and saw her standing in the rain. She was completely soaked. I quickly ran out towards her. I took off my jacket and held it over our heads. "Guess the sky is also crying." She sobbed. My heart broke to see her like this. She doesn't deserve this pain. "Come on, let's go home." She nodded and I escorted her to the car.

Jungkook POV

"This is what you wanted right, to break up Y/n and I?" I asked Chaeyong. "Of course how else was I supposed to win you over....and it seems like I did." She got up and left. I messed up, I messed up completely.

Jimin POV

We arrived home. Tears were still falling out of her eyes. I got out of the car and opened her door. "I don't wanna get out..." she mumbled. "You have to, you're gonna get sick, your clothes are all soaked." I stated. "Whats the point." She said. I grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the car.

"Y/n are you ok?" Taehyung asked as we walked through the door. "It's a long story," I brushed off the topic. She scurried off to her room. I walked to the medicine cabinet and took out some vitamins so she won't cats her a cold. "Jungkook he uh, was kissing Chaeyong and she saw." I explained as Taehyung awaited an answer. "Are you ok?" He asked. I was confused. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I replied. "Well since Chaeyong was with Jungkook again...I thought." I realized I didn't even spare a thought about that. I was so consumed by
Y/n. "It doesn't bother me...." I replied.

~
Major plot twists and drama. Hope you're enjoying my book, more updates soon so stay tuned ;) <3