Chap:45

Kiss!

I pulled away and just realized what I did. He looked at me with a shocked face. Chaeyong's mouth was ajar. Taehyung stared at us in shock. "There is that proof enough for you?" I asked her. "Ugh..don't think I'll buy this little act of yours." She said picking up her cell phone and leaving. I slowly turned my head to look at Jimin. "I-I'm sorry..." I apologized. He was speechless. I picked up my bag and got up to leave but a hand grasped my wrist. "Wait, don't go." He said. I slowly sat down on the sofa next to him.

"I think I should tell you about Chaeyong and I." He said. I glanced at Taehyung who motioned me to act normal. I just nodded and Jimin and he explained all the information  I already knew from Taehyung. "And that's why I hate her." He ended. I slowly nodded. "You don't seem surprised." He stated looking at me confused. "W-what?" I stuttered. He looked at Taehyung whose eyes were gazing everywhere except at Jimin. "You told her didn't you?" Jimin asked his best friend. "She wanted to know ok," Tae defended.

Jimin averted his eyes back to me. "Listen that was just to help out your Chaeyong situation, ok...I hope you understand that it didn't mean anything." I assured. "Uhh yeah, yeah." He replied looking down. I smiled and he said, "Thank you again..." "No problem..." I replied and left his house.

Jimin POV

"Wow I didn't expect that, from Y/n."Taehyung added. "Yeah me either." I responded. "Don't you think you should leave her alone now, she literally helped you so much, can't you just move on and not get revenge." Taehyung asked. "No, I can't, he has to pay for taking away my happiness, even if I have to take away his."

Timeskip to Monday

I was at the office. Everything was back to normal. But unfortunately my mom's surgery got pushed back to 3 months from now. Hoped she'll be strong enough to endure. I know she can do this. I sighed. It came to my realization when I haven't seen Jungkook day. He's probably just busy.

Meanwhile
Jimin POV

"Park f*cking Jimin!" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked up to see Jungkook standing infront of my my desk. "What?" I rudely replied. "Tell me wtf is this?!" He showed me a picture of Y/n and I when she kissed me.