Chap:52

Hug

"I-I can't," he said. "Why? D-do you still love her?" I asked. He nodded and looked down. "That's why I hate her...I can't stop loving her." He confessed. "And I hate myself for it...I just can't get over it....you know...." he continued. "Well I guess it takes time...but you'll have to accept it..." I said. "Yeah.....just.....i don't know....All I did was love her and....she cheated...." Jimin looked down. "Well sometimes people loose love.....and all you can do......is try to find it again......" I said. He nodded. "Yeah....I guess....just not sure if I'm ready yet...." he said. "Well you'll never know if you're ready unless you try...."I suggested. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He really loved her. She betrayed him. He was about to walk away when I stood up and hugged him. "W-what are y-you doing?" He asked with sniffles. "We all need a hug once in a while...." I stated as I squeezed him tighter. He hugged back. I then heard little sniffles. "It's ok.....you can...cry." I said rubbing the back of his head. I soon felt warm tears on my shoulder, but I didn't mind. "It's ok....shh...it's ok" I comforted. I should tell he kept this in a while now, and he hasn't been able to let it out. "Why didn't she love me?" He cried. "Why did she leave me..." he cried. I felt so sorry for him. The pain he has been through.

Taehyung POV

I headed to the living room but I heard Jimin crying. I peeked through the door way and I saw them hugging. I smiled. She's different from the rest.....Jimin won't know it now but....he needs her....

Timeskip to morning

I got ready for work and headed to the kitchen. Taehyung went to my apartment early this morning to retrieve my clothes. I walked into the kitchen to find Jimin. "Morning..." I said. "Ummm what are you doing?" He asked. "Where are you going?" He asked again. "Ummm work.." I said in an obvious tone. "You can't work for a few days...." he continued. "What? I need to work I need money fo-" I quickly cut off. "I need money, I'm not a rich hottie like you," I said drinking my coffee. "Did you jut call me hot?"