Chap:21

Friendly Reunion

He dropped me off at home. Finally it's over. I sighed as I stepped into my small apartment. I was unpacking my suitcase when I got a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole to see my beloved sister. "Minsoo good to see y-" I said but she cut me off. "Y/n mom's condition is looking somewhat better," my eyes widened in amazement. "Really? Oh my gosh, so does he still need the operation." I ask. "Yes unfortunately she does but at least she's getting better. But the insurance may not be able to cover the estimated amount, we may have to pay $850,000." She said sadly. "What?! No...where are we going to find that kind of money?" I asked. "I think you should visit. I know you just came back from a trip..but we miss you." She said. "I know Minsoo I miss you guys too." I said and hugged her tightly.

"Now go on get back to school, your lunch period is almost over. Good luck." I said as I bid her goodbye. I sighed. Oh mom, don't worry, we'll get the money.

Timeskip to Next morning

I arrived at work right on time. "Good morning Ms. Kim," I waved at all my welcome back greetings. I headed back to my office. Here we go, another day. Knock knock I heard as a familiar figure stood in the doorway. "Hi Jungkook." I said. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. He still had me in his arms as we pulled away. "Ahh you're still beautiful as always." He said. "Oh stop, did you miss me?" I asked. "You bet I did." He responded hugged me tightly again. I enjoyed my little reunion with Jungkook.

Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked in the direction of the door way to see no mother Park Jimin. "Ms. Kim, my office now." He said sternly. I sighed and looked at Jungkook. "The devil beckons," he said chuckling. "See you later," I said smiling.

It was very unlikely for Jimin to call people to his office in person, I either get a phone call, or his assistant, the man himself has never showed up to my office during work hours, only late at night when no one is here. He sometimes gives me the creeps. All I want to know is why he's calling me. I didn't everything he said, what's his problem now. I knocked on his doors and entered. "Mr. Park...you called m-"

"I need a favor Y/n"