Chap:86

Make Out Session

I froze on the spot. Even though we were together he still never ever ceased to fluster me. I could feel his breath brushing again at my lip. "J-Jimin someone could see..." I trailed off avoiding eye contact. "I don't care.." he smashed his lips into mine. It was so hard to resist his taste. I quickly kissed back. He smirked into the kiss. He snaked his hand under my thigh and lifted me on to his desk. At this point I didn't care either. I just kissed him as if there was no tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed himself closer to me. He held my head as our tongues fought for dominance. It was getting pretty heated but Jimin knew my limits. Just then the door opened. We quickly pulled away from our make out session. "Oh god, sorry, I should really learn to knock." The familiar tall man said. "Taehyung I thought you weren't coming home till next week?" Jimin said but he didn't move from his former position my legs were still round his waist. "Oh Yeah I came back early I didn't mean to interrupt anything...I'll uh come back later.." he said. "No..it's fine I was just leaving.." I said lightly pushing Jimin away so I could get off from his desk. "You were?" Jimin asked and i nudged him. "Yes I was.. bye Tae." I said as I ran out of the room. I closed the door and ran my finger over my lips. I smiled and made my way back to my office.

Timeskip a few days later

I was working in my office when I got a text message from Jungkook. WTH. Why is he texting me. "Y/n meet me on the rooftop now, please it's important." He texted. I rolled my eyes. Why does he want me to meet him. He cheated on me. Ugh. After debating in my mind I eventually went to the lift. Because I knew if I didn't go he would annoy me u til I went. I clicked the top butting and left for the rooftop

Jimin POV

I entered Y/n's office, but she wasn't there. "Jieun, where's Y/n?" I asked her. "She went to the rooftop to check something I think." Jieun explained. The rooftop? Why would she go there? I entered the lift to the rooftop as well.

Y/n POV

I exited the elevator and walked towards Jungkook. "You came." He smiled. I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked in a rude tone. I want to explain everything the truth about Park Jimin." He said. I was puzzled. What would he know about Jimin. "Y/n?" I looked behind me to see Jimin. "Wtf are you doing here Jungkook?" He asked. "I'm here to tell her the truth." Jungkook replied. "The truth, oh you mean the truth that you stole my girlfriend, the truth that you're the one who my girlfriend cheated with behind my back. Huh." Jimin shouted. Wait Jungkook was the one who Chaeyong cheated on Jimin with. Jimin never mentioned that.

"You dated Jimin's ex girlfriend?" I asked Jungkook. "It was a long time ago, yes Chaeyong and I dated while she was together with Jimin, but she left me anyway." Jungkook replied. "You stole my girl now, just to get back at me. Your own cousin stealing my love!" Jungkook yelled. Wait they're cousins. "You don't get to call us family, you betrayed me." Jimin said. "Yeah I did, but that doesn't give you the right to drag Y/n into this," Jungkook yelled.

"Do you know what his true plans for you were Y/n?" Jungkook asked pointing at Jimin. "What?" I was confused. What was Jungkook talking about. His plans? "He wanted to take you away from me! He had it all planned out just so he could get back at me. His intentions were never to ask you as a fake date Y/n, he wanted revenge on me!" Jungkook yelled. "Is that t-true?" I looked at Jimin with tears in my eyes. "This was all a scam?!" I yelled. "I was just part of your revenge plan, for your ex!"