Chap:44

Dating?

I returned the hug. "Umm Jungkook people are staring." I alerted. "I don't care..." he replied as he tightened his grip. I smiled in his embrace. "Be my girlfriend Y/n?" He asked still holding me tight. "Jungkook I-I don't know it's I'm ready for a relationship yet." I explained. "The I'll wait...I'll wait everyday until you're ready." He beamed as he stared into my orbs. I smiled and we walked back to my apartment.

Timeskip to evening;

I was relaxing at home when my mind drifted to Jimin. I wonder how he's feeling. Is he still under the weather. I should call. No. Text. No. I should just leave it alone. He doesn't need me. He's a grown man who can take care of himself. Right? Ughhhh. I groaned as I picked up my phone. Suddenly I saw text messages from Jimin.

Jimin: hey can you come over it's an emergency. Please...

Y/n: Ok

Is something really wrong or is he just messing with me. Well only one way to find out. I sighed as I hoped into the taxi. I appeared infront of the familiar large gates. I walked to the front door and knocked. It opened revealing, Jimin. "Thank god you're here." He said and dragged me into the house. We entered the living room to find Taehyung, and Chaeyong. "Hey Y/n." "Hi Tae," I responded. Chaeyong's eyes widened at the sound of me calling Taehyung by his cute nickname. "Jimin I know you two aren't actually dating." She said looking at him. "She already likes someone else you don't have to force her. Just leave her out of this, and get yourself together, you don't need her as a rebound. She too nice, why don't you just use one of your hoes," She argued. I could see the hurt in Jimin's eyes. He looked so broken by her words. Why did he invite me here? What the hell was going on? Taehyung remained silent. Jimin just looked down. Suddenly I spoke, "Actually Chaeyong we are dating." I said as I brought Jimin's face close to mine and kissed him!