Chap:9

Hotel pt:2

"What the hell are you doing in my room? How did you even get in here?" I questioned covering my eyes, because he was shirtless. "I have a spare key."he replied calmly as I heard his voice coming closer to me. "Why do u have a spare key to my room?" I questioned. "I have it incase I get bored and you can look now." He replied. "Do you have a shirt on?" I asked. "Ugh yess." He replied annoyed. I slowly uncovered my eyes and saw the brown haired boy sitting next to me in sweats and a black fitted tee. "Why are you here Jimin?" "Because I'm bored...ou I love this show." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh tomorrow we have to go to the business party, be ready by 8:00 pm, all you have to do is stand there and make me look good, you don't talk, unless someone asks. You never and I mean never leave my side, got it." "Yes I've got it. All I have to do is stand their and act as if I'm you're girlfriend." I said sarcastically. "Yup, all you gotta do babe." I rolled my eyes at him. "Stop calling me that." I snapped. "You're gonna have to get used to it, oh and if anyone asks we have been dating for 2 months, ok?" I nodded slowly.

Suddenly my phone rang. I smiled looking at the screen. "Hi," I didn't want to say his name because I knew Jimin would get mad at him for not working. "Hi Y/n, I miss you...how is everything? How was your flight? What are you doing? Did Jimin do anything?" Jungkook bombarded me with questions. "Don't worry everything is great and no he didn't." As I said the last line Jimin glanced at me. But soon averted his eyes to the kdrama.

"Ok I'm glad you're well, have you eaten?" Jungkook asked. "Yes I have, I'm fine don't worry." "Ok I have to get back to work before Jimin finds out, goodbye." "Goodbye." I said hanging up the phone. I glanced at Jimin who was clearly helping himself to my room service food. "So are you two dating?" He asked bluntly with his eyes still on the TV. "W-what? Who?" He looked at me. "You and Jungkook Duhh." He said in an obvious tone. "I-I don't know yet, it's not anything official, why are you asking me this." I questioned. "Just asking." He said looking back at the tv.