Chap:69

Thank you

Jimin POV

I was working at my desk at home. I didn't want to leave Y/n by herself today so I decided to stay home. The clicking of my computer keyboard was soon interrupted when Y/n bursted through the door. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?!" She yelled. I was completely shocked at her sudden outburst. "I told you not to get involved in my family matters." She yelled. "Why the hell did you pay for the surgery!" She shouted. I got up from my chair. "Ok ok calm down." I said walking towards her. "Calm down?! I told you not to worry about it!" She yelled frustration. "I was just trying to help, and I did, now you're mom can be healed faster and quicker." I assured her as I held her shoulders. "But I told you that you didn't have to." She opposed. "But I wanted to..." I replied sincerely. I really wanted to help her family. They work so hard to keep her mom well. She sighed. "Ok....thank you...for everything...but don't you dare not tell me about things like this again, got it!" She pointed her finger in my face. I chuckled and pulled her by her hand closer towards my face. "I got it," I replied as I kissed her forehead. She was stunned and I noticed a red hue on her cheek. She smiled and said, "Ok I should go you're working..." she said as she scampered out of the room. Ahhh she's too adorable for me.

Y/n POV

Woah. What was that. Would you stop beating so fast. I thought as my heart was jumping all around. I couldn't believe he paid. He cover all the expenses. He even got the surgery to be performed on an earlier date. My mom is finally gonna be ok. I'm so relieved.

Timeskip to next day:

Jimin and I were driving to my parents house. They invited us for dinner to thank him. I'm kind of nervous. I just really hope that this goes well. Nothing really happened between us. But I think I'm really starting to fall for him now, but the question is, is he falling for me too?