Chap:84

Work

We arrived at the office. I was a bit nervous. I wasn't sure what people were going to say about me, about us. Jimin noticed my nervous state and placed his hand on mine. "It'll be ok.." he comforted with a warm smile. I nodded and we exited the car. He interlocked his fingers with mine as we approached the lift.

I felt people staring at us and we entered the elevator. I breathed a sigh of relief as we entered. "Calm down Y/n, it'll be alright." He calmly stated. I nodded and got off on my floor. I exited the elevator and was walking to my office. I overheard whispering about me. I was given a few glances as well. I just focused on making it to my office.

Once I arrived I set my things down. "Ahh it's good to be back.." I sighed as I sat in my chair. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I chuckled at the familiar face of my friend, Jieun. I signaled her to enter. "Omg Y/n! It's been so long!" He excitedly exclaimed. I missed her. "So when where and how did it all start?" She asked. "What?" I was perplexed by her questions. "Umm, duh hello you're engaged to the biggest multi millionaire in Seoul." She said in an obvious tone.

I chuckled. "It just sort of happened.." I explained. "Why did you keep it a secret." She asked. "We didn't want too much attention." I assured. She nodded. We caught up on things but I noticed I haven't seen Jungkook in the office. "Hey, where's Jungkook?" I asked her. "Oh he quit," she replied calmly. "He did what?" I was shocked. I never thought Jungkook would do that. I brushed off the situation and got back to work.

It was the end of the day. Sadly I didn't have to go to Jimin's office for the day. I didn't want to go in u less I had to. I didn't want people to start talking too much. I entered the lift and surprisingly Jimin's as there. "Hey," he cooly said. "Hey." I replied entering the lift. "So how was it?" He asked practically waiting for me to rant about my day. "It was awesome, oh god I missed work so much, you have no idea. I'm such a workaholic. It was tiring but great. I never knew I'd be this excited to come to work." I blurted. "You were never excited to come work for me?" He placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt. "You were the stuck up boss then." I replied. "What kind of boss am I now?" He brought his face closer to mine. My cheeks instantly tinted with the colour red. Ding. The elevator doors opened and we were in the lobby.

I quickly ran out. He chuckled and caught up behind me. "Cute.." he mumbled with intentions of me not hearing his compliment, but I heard it anyways. We hopped into the car and drove home. My stomach hurt so badly. I ate so quickly today to catch up on work, the food was stuffed into my stomach also I think my periods are about to begin. I clutched my torso to ease the pain. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked concerned. "Nothing, I'm fine." I replied.

We made it home, I took off my coat and headed upstairs to freshen up. My stomach has been aching the entire shower and my period began. I didn't feel like eating so I just laid down. I heard faint footsteps approaching the bed. "Y/n? Are you not feeling well?" He asked as he asked as he sat on the bed next to me. He noticed my hand on my stomach. "Where does it hurt?" He asked as he slipped his warm hand under my pajama shirt. I placed my hand on his through the fabric and guided it to my lower stomach where the pain pounded. "Here?" He confirmed. I nodded as I had my eyes closed the entire time. He gently began rubbing in circular motions on my belly. The pain slowly being relieved. "Does this feel better?" He questioned as he slid his soft fingers around my lower abdomen. I nodded.
I was a bit startled when he raised my shirt a bit higher. The cold breeze hit my stomach. I opened my eyes to see him lowering his face to my stomach. He lightly pressed his lips on my lower abdomen and kissed it!