Chap:62

Dinner!?

Jimin POV

It's in less than a week the press conference is going to be held. After everything's cleared up Y/n would be free to leave and live her normal life. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to let her go just yet. "Hi, yes I'm calling to cover all Mrs.Kim Eun-Jung's medical expenses.yes the surgery as well. Ok thanks." I hung up the phone. I needed to do something. I can't just sit around and watch her mom like this. I headed home.

Y/n POV

Today I was meeting Jungkook, for dinner. I was pretty excited but I felt like I was doing something wrong. Something was holding me back. I just didn't know what it was. I was putting on my shoes when Jimin walked through the door. "Date tonight?" He asked. "Yup, I'm going out for dinner." I responded putting my coat on. "Let me drive you." He suggested. I really didn't want to walk so I just agreed. Suddenly I felt nervous. I felt bubbles and butterflies in my stomach. What is he doing to me? What is wrong with me.

We pulled up at the restaurant. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah why?" "Nothing you just seen nervous." He said. "What are you doing?" I asked as he got out of the car. "Making sure there are no cameras. I chuckled. I wa about to enter the restaurant. But something caught my eye at the bar next to it. It was Chaeyong, and Jungkook. I was confused. I didn't know they knew each other. Jimin averted his eyes to my direction. His eyes widened. He seemed tense. I slowly walked closer when Chaeyong pulled Jungkook into a kiss. My heart fell, when he took her face into his hands and kissed back. "This....can't be happening....." I breathed out. Jimin looked at me and then back at them. Jimin speed walked towards him. "Jimin don't please, don't hurt hi-" I was cut off by Jimin pulling Jungkook away from Chaeyong and punching him in the face. "That's for punching me before..." Jimin uttered and punched him again. "Jimin stop!" I yelled. "And that's for hurting Y/n." Jimin said as he threw Jungkook in the ground. "Y/n wait I can explain...please listen to me," he said. "Listen to you? Why don't you go back to what you're doing, we're over...." I said with tears in my eyes. "Jimin then said to Jungkook, "You know it's doesn't shock me that it was Chaeyong, Jungkook."