Chap:76

Unwanted Guest

After a while, the nurse came in to check up on us. After she ran a few tests I laid down again beside Jimin. "I can't believe all this happened." I thought out loud. "Imagine if I had rejected your offer for me to go with you to China." I said. He chuckled. "Do you regret it, saying yes to go to China with me?" He asked in a serious tone. "I-I..." I was lost for words. Just the. The door opened. "Jungkook!" I shrieked. "Y/n, are you ok?" He asked. "Am I ok? Oh now you wonder if I'm ok or not? You don't care about me." I yelled getting up from the bed. "Ok Y/n, careful, don't get too worked up." Jimin said. "What do you mean I don't care about you, I came to Jimin's house almost everyday, since then." He defended. "What?" I was clueless. "He told me you didn't want to see me." Jungkook explained. "Is that true?" I looked at Jimin.

He slowly nodded. "I'm so sorry Y/n, I was just trying to protect you, I didn't want you getting hurt." Jimin explained. His expression showed nothing but sincerity. It felt kind of cute what he did. I wasn't completely mad at him. "Please Y/n, I'm so sorry, I was thinking straight please take me back, I'm begging you." Jungkook pleaded. "I-I can't." I looked away. "I-I can't get hurt again, I'm sorry." I replied letting my arms go. "No, Y/n.." he said. "You should leave Jungkook." I said stepping back from him. "Please leave," I said with tears in my eyes."Y/n please don't.." he grabbed my hands again. "Yah! She said to get out, and hand off." Jimin yelled altering Jungkook's attention. "I'm sorry.." he said as he left the room. I sighed as I slowly walked back to Jimin's bed. I couldn't get my heart broken again. I can't feel that pain again. Jimin sighed and pulled me into a hug. I returned the hug.

Jungkook POV

I walked out of the hospital. My blood boiling. He took her away from me. I can't let him do that. I'm going to tell her his entire plans. I have to tell her. She deserves the truth and he won't give it to her. But I will!