Chap:89

Choice

Jimin kept coming to my apartment. I kept telling him I need time. It's been almost a week and I feel like I'm slowly dieing. Everything reminds me of him. I just want to hug him till I don't feel sad, but then I remember he's the one who made me sad. I have been starting to look for a job but no luck. It's early morning and I walked out of my bedroom. I notice a letter on the floor infront of my apartment door. Someone slid it through the underneath of the door. I picked it up.

Dear Y/n

I come to see you everyday, I keep apologizing but I know you need time. I can't go on like this. I need you, please. I love you so much Y/n, and I can't breathe without you. When you aren't here I feel like I'm gasping for air, knowing you're gone. Please Y/n I'm so sorry, I know you keep shooing me away. But I need an answer, meet me at the park at the fountain at 8:00pm sharply if you aren't there then I get the message...

Love Jimin

Tears slowly welled up in my eyes. He's hurting as well. I don't know if I should go or not. He lied. But he needs an answer, do I really want to let go so quickly.

It was late afternoon, around 7pm. My mind has been debating over my decision. But I didn't know what to do yet. I decided to get ready. I dressed up warm since we were now in mid winter. It was now 7:30 I left my apartment and headed out. I began walking towards my destination. "Y/n!?" "Hi Jungkook."

Chaeyong POV

I was on my way to Jungkook's house when I noticed Y/n was there. What the hell is she doing there. I took out my phone and took a picture. I smirked, "Boy Jimin is gonna love this.." I headed back towards the city. It was now 7:45 pm. I was walking through the park. I noticed the huge fountain and I saw a familiar figure. "Just the guy I wanted to see." I chimed as I approached Jimin. "Leave me alone Chaeyong, I'm waiting fo someone." He said looking at his watch.

Jimin POV

Chaeyong couldn't pick a more perfect time to be here. She's always here at the wrong times. "You perhaps wouldn't be waiting for this someone," She fished out her phone from her pocket and showed me a picture of Y/n and Jungkook. I scoffed. She made her choice. And it wasn't me. "When was this?" I asked with little hope. "About 10 minutes ago." She replied. It was now 7:55. She won't come. She made up her mind. I let you go Y/n. I'm so sorry. "We all knew it was going to be Jungkook. It's always going to be Jungkook, he's just the better man." Chaeyong said as she walked away. Maybe for once she was right. It's always gonna be him. And never me. It's now 8:00pm. She isn't here.

Y/n POV
*Before*
"Jungkook please don't get your hopes up, this isn't  the visit you have been expecting. I'm here to say, thank you, for being there and you showed me love, but I'm sorry, I just thought o should tell you in person." I looked down. "Hey it's ok, I know you love him, but I just had to tell you the truth, about him, but now I know that both of your love was true and I'm sorry for causing trouble.." he apologized. "Take care Y/n.." he said. "I will and you too." I looked at my watch. I only had ten minutes to make it.

I quickly ran into town. I was about 2 miles from the clock when 8:00pm arrived. I sighed. "No no.." I quickly sped up my pace. I searched the entire park. Why did you take so long to decide Y/n. I mentally slapped my forehead.

I decided to check the streets around the park. I was running super quickly. I need to find him Where is he? I tried calling his phone but no answer. Just when I was bout to give up. I noticed a familiar blonde haired boy walking the streets of Seoul with his head hanging low and a black face mask. My legs were about to give up. It was freezing and I was out of breath. "Wait! Jimin!" I yelled trying to be this attention.