Chap:15

Dance?

My eyes widened at her question and so did Jimin's "Well it's obviously one of your hoes right? I bet you paid her so damn good for her to come here, didn't you?" She asked with a pout. "Sorry, Chaeyong but we don't need your bitchy attitude here," Taehyung said defending me. "Calm down Taetae, I'm just asking a simple question," she said pouting. "Get the fuck away from me and my girlfriend, and no I'd didn't pay her, and no she's not a hoe, and no she isn't one of my hoes she's my girlfriend because I love her." Jimin said glaring at her. I was shocked at his sudden outburst. "Don't you dare call my girlfriend a hoe again, or you'll regret it. You are the real hoe." He said angrily at her. But Chaeyong  just smiled and said, walked closely to Jimin, she whispered something in his ear but it was inaudible for me to hear.

Jimin POV

Ughh I hate her, she left me. Left me for someone else. But here she is trying to torment me. I exploded. She walked closely to me. I was clenching my jaw. "I'm only a hoe for you. Don't think I buy your act, I know you still love me." She whispered in my ear. I was fuming. Chaeyong walked away. I hate her for saying that.....because it's true.

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry about that." Jimin apologized. "No worries. It fine." I said looking down and fiddling with my fingers. The lovely couples were dancing in the ballroom. Soon a familiar voice called my name, "Y/n!" I looked in the direction of the voice. It was Jimin's mom. "Why aren't you guys out there dancing?" She asked. "Oh no I'm not, a good dancer." I said defending myself. "Come on get up and have fun. Go on.." she said punching me out of my chair. "Yah...pabo go dance with your girlfriend." Jimin sighed again his mom's words. I could tell he was in a bad mood. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the dance floor. "J-Jimin, I really don't know how to dance." I said trying to keep up with his speed walking towards the dance floor. "It's ok just follow my lead. I nodded.

His hand slid down to my lower back. His other hand clasping onto my hand. I slowly raised my hand and laced it carefully but now n his shoulder. He pulled me closer. He began swaying to the rhythm of the music. I did the same. Our faves were so close. Only millimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my upper lip.

 I could feel his breath on my upper lip