CHAPTER 4 : THE COMPLEX SISTERS

....When the hijabi girl turned around
armaan saw her face.
She had this long bony nose. She had big eyes with a long eyelashes complementing them. Her skin was white with a rosy blush. Her jawline was sharp. Armaan took a sharp breath because he skipped a few breaths. Though he couldn't make the colour of her eyes in the dark. But it were light shade of brown.

Armaan uttered an Astagfirullah and pretend to talk on the phone. Fear to be caught by her.
She walked past armaan not even sparing a glance on him cause she had all her focuse somewhere else.

Armaan was filling guilty for his actions. First of all hearing someone conversation and then starring someone for this long.
But armaan felt like he had no control over himself. And that had never happened with him.

He returned to the front of the mansion when he saw her again she was at the gate. With outside the gate were few street children the media was no where in the site. Armaan wanted to know why was she talking to the street kids but decided against it. He didn't wanted to dig himself into unwanted matter. He then went inside to make an appearance.

It was rare that armaan didn't caught any girls eye. What was with her that even from her peripheral vision she didn't hinted his presence. Maybe she knew to lower her graze.

"Hey, you've.... you hey... I told you guys to come after twelve a clock. It's eight thirty right now. You've have to wait for the guest to return. If you want to have food then come later. only then you can get food. Now go" said dua to the street kids.

But to her disappointment the kid's didn't knew English and looked at her like dumb. She repeated herself in hindi this time. This wasn't the first time that dua invited street kids for dawat. She always did so.

The high class guest that came to the party were never intrested in the food, but the hungry kids were in need of it.
Dua loved doing such things. It made her happy.

In the party armaan got all the amount of attention one can ever ask for. Girl's in the party were dying to somehow catch his attention but failed badly. Armaan was person with strong character. Not very ladies were in hijab. Most of the women weren't even Muslim at the party.

Armaan found his old mate rohit. He was chatting with him. But he would be lying if he said he wasn't checking around to find that very same girl he saw a while before. He was just curious, or at least that's what was he thought.

Later armaan caught up with his dad who was talking with mr.shah and other know people. Mr.shah appreciated armaan presence. He had too. He knew he would need him ahead. Specially when things are not in his favor.

He even asked him questions about business to which he replied smartly. Leaving everyone in the group with an impressive look.

Mr.rizvi asked mr.shah to call his daughter he haven't seen them in ages. He said.

So mr. Shah went in search for them leaving mr.rizvi and armaan alone.
Armaan didn't wanted to meet any mr.shah's daughter, he badly wanted to escape the situation. He was already having enough attention. When he was trying to leave. But mr.rizvi caught him by arm's and stopped him. Mr.rizvi had other plans for armaan tonight.

Armaan didn't understood why was his father doing so. He wasn't like this before. It made armaan stunt. He was about to protest when mr.shah returned with a girl. She was among the one who armaan saw before entering. And recognized her immediately "Meet mr.rizvi and his son" mr.shah said to his daughter ayesha.

Ayesha said salam to all of them. To which only mr.rizvi replied.
Armaan was busy equating two and two. She was hijabi girl's sister he concluded. Ayesha had all the features a female should have.