CHAPTER 20 : THE WEDDING LEHNGA

DUA'S POV:

It's almost 12:30 right now. In half an hour the college would leave. Hope this time passes by quickly. I am bored.

I was sitting in the staff's room. I didn't had any lecture but had tons of work pending. I was bit off scheduled. All blame to mr.armaan rizvi. We had to make public appearances just for the media for many time like three times. Three times seeing him that too in a month was making me go all crazy.

I wonder what I would do when every day I have to take a look at his face and bear him like on daily basis. Only dua's can help you dua shah.

See even now I had to do checking of the quiz paper and yet I am there thinking about him. Please armaan give me a break. Okay dua ease up now.

We still can poison him on first day itself by mixing seeds of apricot in his breakfast and then hide his body under the bed and we can leave the city or may country. Yes we can definitely do so.

Some one tapped on the shoulder. I turned to see it was siba.
"Assalamu Waalaykum" I said
"waalaykumu salaam" she replied.
"What happened you had a proxy right" I asked her.

Siba is another hijabi in the college beside me. She wears an abaya too. She didn't wore it until she got married she one's said it to me.

"Yes. I had but mr. principal wanted to give the students there peace of mind. Because of the stunt they pulled few days ago." She said.

"Yes. I do remmber. It's better they get a good punishment for it." I said remembering that how some of the students edited a video of a fat  students and posted it on social media. Poor simran.

"So....how's wedding preparation going on" she asked pulling a chair beside me.
"Smooth and rough. Both." I said and siba chuckled beside me.
"Don't worry. It all be fine." She said and I nodded to her.
"Well. Did you selected lehnga for your wedding." She asked.

"No. I am gonna go today for that. The lehnga shopping." I replied as I looked at the paper in my front. That's it. I'll do you later.
"With whom?" She asked.

"With mrs. rizvi. I mean ammi. Hey you wanna come too." I asked with hope.
"As much as I want to you know I to look after the kids of both mine and my bhabhi's. So it's kind of impossible. You know." She said.

"Okay. At least I hope you to see on the wedding day. As well as walima and haldi and mehndi too." I said with an excitment deep down.

"Insha Allah." She said as she too smiled at me.
Suddenly my phone vibrated I took it in my hand to see a message from armaan. I left a deep breath.
Siba who was peeping beside began to tease me. I am so used to them now.

I am gonna be at sharp 4 to pick you up. Ammi wants me too. And don't think too much about me.

This man and his ego. Siba beside me began to laugh. I just rolled my eyes on her. Uff. It's gonna be a longs day today.

I was getting ready. Speaking of the truth I am already but yet I am making him wait down. It's 4:15 I checked the clock in my room. Sharp 4 my foot. As long as I wanted him to wait for me. I didn't wanted ammi to wait for that long. It's a fight between me and armaan.

I finally made an appearance down. Armaan was sitting down but it made me mad to see ayesha there with him. If you wonder why I am mad. I honestly don't know and I didn't even bother to because I am tired of it so.

"Let's go." I said as stood in front of them.
"Yes. Let's go." It wasn't armaan who said so it was ayesha. It took a moment but I knew where this thing was going on making me mad to soul.
"Ayesha is coming to with us." Armaan said and his eyes didn't dared look at me. He knew I'll be mad.