CHAPTER 15: WHAT WAS IT

The night for dua went terrible. Whole night she cried. Locked herself in her room. The event that occurred last night wasn't easy to forget. Impossible to, for dua.

The memories replayed themselves back to back, again and again in her mind. Those memories just describe how helpless she was and is. She was engaged now.

Whenever her eyes filled with moisture would fall on the ring , an rage of anger shooted all through her. She attempted so many times to remove the ring but it wasn't coming out. Like it was glued to her fingers. Why was destiny being so cruel to her. She questioned but no one answered.

She felt betrayed by her Allah. She knew that Allah won't burden her beyond her limits. But she felt like she had enough. She just wanted to end up her life. She didn't felt like having anymore of it. She was broken soul whom which any one don't want to look after. Always she made her self so strong but one thing happens and she's back broken.

Like her soul was all wounded ans destroyed by taking out all the attacks one by one, back to back.

Dua began to think that indeed she is a fool. What was she thinking, she thought ayesha would ever, ever look upon with no hatred shining in her eyes. What, was she waiting that one fine day her baba would suddenly grow love upon her. 'I am so dumb' she thought to herself.

Now she'll be more hated by her sister and father. They might be wishing for her death to come upon.

But why is that her fault. She wasn't the one who wanted to get engaged. It wasn't her who have planned it all. She was as shocked as they all were. She wasn't in mistake. It was no were her fault. But then who was. Did it all happened naturally or some one did. She surely wanted to know who.

Around midnight when dua was still awake. Her pillow became wet with her tears. But they never stopped. There was a time when dua felt helpless. When she lost her mother. Same she felt now.

Helpless...

"Dua. You..." ayesha came as she bragged open the door and charged herself in the room.

"How could you do this to me. I knew you are cruel and evil , a freaking bad omen but I didn't knew that you would go this down. This low. You are a monster. Dua a monster. You ate away my happiness. A homewrecker you are. Just like your mother." She yelled as she shaked in anger.

"You always hated me. Didn't you. You hated me to see happy. How happy I was finally getting engaged. I was so happy. But you show up and now it's all gone. You ate my happiness dua. You are such a bad omen. You ate your own mother then mine too. And now you are up to me. Baba was right you are a big misfortune. I wish you died instead of my mom. You bi**h. I hate you. I'll surely take a revenge for it. Remember that dua" Ayesha was now crying as she kept yelling at dua.

"You don't deserve him. You don't deserve armaan. He is mine. All mine. You don't deserve the ring give it back. Give it back to me."

Ayesha charged herself at dua. She clutched tight her hands. Dua felt pain the ring was tight around her fingers. Ayesha was all over her. Pulling not only the ring but the life out of dua's finger.

When they finger didn't came out. Ayesha began to choke her. Her hands went tight around her neck. As she began to choke her. Ayesha on dua as she lay on her bed. Trying hard to free herself from ayesha. She tried to scream. But it hurts even more.

Hearing the chaos and commotion some maid along with bua came up. One rushed to call mr.shah. And he striked up in the room.

They quickly despatch ayesha from dua. Dua began coughing. She was with both physical and mental pain.
The maid took ayesha with her. Bua went to bring water for her. Who now sat up.