CHAPTER 49

Dedicated  to  Manuvaddi and Ridhimabhardwaj. Thankyou guy's for voting. You are just amazing. Thankyou for all your support. I hope you keep supporting me.

DUA'S POV:

I knew that I should be thinking about how stupid I am but all I could think was that I am gonna be mother. I was continously starring at my belly. Honestly I know nothing about this at all. I never been a pregnant woman around.

"Are you sure that I shouldn't be seeing a doctor. I mean what if the baby really needs a doctor. You know I don't feel him kicking or moving. I just can. I think the baby is not okay armaan." I said him. He gave me an unbelievable experience.

I am just concerned about my baby. He just shook his head at me and was back to his driving.
"Are you mad at me armaan." I spoke my thoughts out.
"For...?" He said.
"For everything." I said at once. After no response I elaborate for him.
"For leaving you. For making you worried. For being so stupid and dumb." I said looking at the hands on my lap. Why even I am asking. Of course he would be mad.

"I won't lie dua. I am really mad at you. Really. I thought you trust me. But I was the one who made you doubt full first. But I was so much hurt that you left. It killed me dua. Don't you dare leave me ever again." He said and paused.

He pulled up to a shop.
"I'll come soon" he said and left me alone. I watched him from the window. His phone which was continously blowing vibrated again but it stopped after a while.

If we are going back would ayesha be there. If she would be then... then it would be entertaining to see if she kills me first or I... or I kill myself first. I can't. But she definitely can kill me.
I left an extra long breadth. Armaan came in with a water bottle and food packages and chocolate.

Oh I forgot I was hungry. I had no appetite but I have to it for him or her you know. I drank water and began to munch on the food.

Armaan began to drive back swiftly. He was mad at me, he was keeping quiet. Killing me inside. He groaned frustratingly. I was munching a chip down.
"Fine I can't any long. Dua now. No more secrets. No more hiding anything." He said and I looked at him.

I nodded slowly to him.
"Don't drive could park it some where." I said and he did. Outside a park.
It took a while for me to speak but he never got frustrated he kept quiet, waiting for me to speak.

"Okay. I...I know you know something about me. And you might be already knowing the 90% of the story but be patient and listen." I looked up with teary eyes at him and he nodded.

I looked at my lap again I began.
"I was five or six when the drama hit my life. Baba and ammi had an arranged marriage. Baba already had an affair with ayesha's mother. But my grandfather was against it. So he made baba marry ammi forcefully. Baba couldn't afford losing the company so he did as dadu wanted.

Ammi wasn't completely happy with the marriage. Nor were baba. Initially everything was fine. They had an happy life I was born but when dadu left the world everything came crashing down. He became abusive. He cursed her beat her up.  Even my maternal family didn't helped us. She had no option but stick around her.

She was surviving along with baba but everything was pilling with in her. She let her all words in her dairy for me."

I stopped as I took the tissue from armaan.

"But when ayesha's mother came with ayesha she couldn't. She had enough. She even attempted to suicide that day but she stopped for me. She kept thriving through because of me. We left baba. My mamu helped us a little. Though ammi's parents forced her to go back to him. But she didn't.

One day she was detected with cancer. She didn't wanted me to be an orphan. Mamu wanted to take me with him to Texas but his wife was not fond of his decision.

Ammi had no choice she gave me back to baba. I was barely twelve. My baba didn't considered a second look at me. I was scared by him. I remmber how he used to beat her up. How he used to yell at her. And ayesha she always did everything and blamed it on me. She broke the vase blamed it on me. She beat me and made it all appear like it was all my fault. Ayesha's mother she was only one who considered me as human but that never meant she loved me. She used to celebrate her birthday while no one even knew when my birthday was. I had only bua at that time who only cared. She was the one who sneaked food for me when I was punished because of ayesha."  I stopped when I felt the need to cry more then speak. That's when I felt his hand. He interwined our fingers together and gave me a weak smile. I then continued.

"That went all along every time. One day  ayesha's mother got mad at me because I back answered in front of her guest who were talking shit about me and my purity. Ayesha's mother made me sat in the car she was driving off the speed limit. I was begging her to stop I was what eighteen i guess. And we met an accident she pushed me out of the car while she stayed in.

She hunted my nightmares. I became independent. I didn't care about anything then I shifted to hostel. I came back when I was settled.

But that not the fun part. It is when today ayesha came I don't how she knew but she said you loved someone else before I came into life just like how ayesha's mother was in baba's life before ammi came in. She said I am too gonna end up like my ammi and I....." I stumped on my words.

"And you believed her." He completed for me. I nodded looking at him.

"I am sorry armaan." I said looking directly in his eyes.
"You know I am still mad for you leaving me." He said and I lost my all hopes. I am real dumb.

"But" he said and I quickly looked at me so quickly that my neck. Ouch. It hurt.
"But what." I asked so curious.
"But you have to do something." He said and I looked at him confused.

"You'll know it soon" he said. "Now finish the food. I don't want my babies hungry." He said. Babies.
"Babies as if plural. Are we having twins." I asked him. Why didn't he said that earlier. I have babies.

"Dua. Sometime...let it be. No we aren't having babies." He said
"But you just now said..." I asked but he cut me.
"By babies I meant you and the one inside you." He said and I smiled at him.

I kept the food aside and jumped over and crashed up at him. He chuckled a little but hold me tightly. Oh it's like heavens in his arms. Thank Allah. That he is back. Because he didn't leave is hope because he believed that we are MADE FOR EACH OTHER. But now I too believe that we are MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

A/N:Salaam reader's. No it's not the end. In next chapter she's gonna face ayesha. And be ready for more drama in next chapter.

For all the dead audience. Who reads and leaves. Please show that you are still alive by voting.

Please. Pretty please. Yaar please okay. I warn you.

See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.

Allah hafiz.

😀😀.