CHAPTER 42

A big shout out to FizzaFawad9 for being amazing. Thankyou so much for the support. ❤❤❤.

DUA'S POV:

Just when I thought I would have one more thing to add in my list of nightmare I was wrong. Instead I got the most beautiful moment in my life. I turned and looked at the most attractive sleeping armaan right beside me.

Can this thing get any better. I closed my eyes letting all the memories from the night rush again. His touch set me on fire. His eye's were with so passion in them. I let out a breath. I have to go down and breakfast. This is gonna irritate him but I have to before ammi come knocking on the door.

I lifted his arms it's hard not to make him wake up in the process but I did it anyway. I rushed towards the bathroom.

I was smiling for no reason definitely while making breakfast. I will be lying if was not in pain. My body was aching but in a good way. I prepared suji halwa For ammi. It's easy, less effort and tastes good.

I saw ammi walking down the stairs. I smiled at her. Hope she does not remmber our last conversation. That one in which the heroine gets blush and runs away.

She returned my smile and sat on one of the kitchen stool.
"Armaan didn't woke up. He always does." She said looking at the clock in the kitchen which was showing 8 past 15 minutes.
"I'll go and check." She said and began to check. My eyes widen. No she can't go in.

"Ammi, ammi, ammi." I rushed toward her making her stop half way. "Don't worry I'll go get him." I said.
"But first you have to try this" I said serving her the halwa.
She took a bite and suddenly I felt the master chef vibes. She judge me competitor.
"It's good dua." She said.
YouTube rocks.
"I'll go check upon armaan." I said after filling a cup of tea for her.

Armaan was there were I left him. Thanks that I stopped ammi to come here.
"Armaan wake up am.....aaahhh" I yelled as armaan pulled to him and crashed on his chest. My heart beat went double it's speed.
"Why did you leave me alone. I thought I'll wake you up but you were already gone." He said with disappointment.
I took a deep breath. "Armaan ammi is awake. I as badly as I wanted to stay in the bed and sleep more I couldn't. I woke up early made breakfast. It's no big deal." I said avoiding the jungle safari going on in my stomach.
"Don't do it next time." He said and kissed me.

I was in the kitchen making lunch. Ammi wanted to help me but I wanted to make it on my own. Something good as good as butter chicken. I've never made it in my life. I kept a lid on the pot just wait for it to cook completely then I am done.

My phone began to ring I look for caller ID to see bua.
"Assalamu Aalaykum bua. How are you." I said.
"Walaikum Salaam dua beta. Allhamdullilah I am fine. How are you and armaan." She asked me.
"Allhamdullilah we both are fine." I said.
"Dua I called because today some people came to ask about you." She said and I creased my eyebrows.
"Who came. And what were asking." I asked.
"They I asked me about that you went to a trip to he said name of some place I don't know." She said.

Yes I went to a trip but no one knows about it. I mean ayesha and baba. They don't know. It was many months ago. Why is anyone concerned about it.

"Does anyone know about it." I asked bua.
After a few moments of silent she answered.
"Yes. Ayesha might know about it now." She said.
"It's Okay bua. Don't worry. I don't care about it anymore. Okay I have to cook. I'll call you sometime later. Allah hafiz." I said and hanged up.
Ayesha knows or not. I don't really care. I have armaan now. And that what I care about.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Thanks for reading the chapter. I hope you like it. If you do please hit the star at the corner of your screen. The chapter is short I know. But I wasn't going to update yet I updated.
But I promise next chapter is gonna be something great. *evil laugh*.

Also I have updated first chapter of make me your's. So check my profile for it.

See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.

Allah hafiz.
😀😀.