CHAPTER 25 : ISN'T IT ARMAAN

Dua woke up next morning but armaan wasn't on the couch. She was definitely a morning person but yesterday made her both mentally and physically tired. She had her complete energy drained yesterday.

Dua woke up as she looked for armaan who wasn't there. She freshened up and went down. When she arrived down she went in the kitchen. She was absolutely worried if she had her grade down in front of her in laws.

She thought by waking up late all will think she's lazy. But it seemed that no one took it that seriously as she thought. She was made to sit beside armaan who was already having his breakfast.

Shahida took a seat beside dua while Shahid was sitting beside armaan. They were teasing them. Shahid asked his brother "bhai. How was the night. I mean were you comfortable." Armaan just nodded to him. What else would he had said.

"Yes. Of course. Especially the couch. Isn't it armaan." Dua whispered slow enough for only armaan to hear it.
Hraring it armaan chocked on his food. Armaan looked at her in disbelief. While she just tried not to burst out laughing.

After having breakfast dua went to the parlour to get ready for walima. Dua was hurt and angry with herself. She let someone so special hurt her. She was very upset. She was so mad at armaan that she wasn't even thinking anything straight.

On the other hand armaan was confused and messed up. He regretted telling dua about that girl. He had never handled a mad woman before so he didn't knew what to do. He decided that he would look into the matter after the walima. Until then he would just let her stay mad at him.

At the walima hall both armaan and dua arrived together looking beautiful. Armaan was thankful that she was cooperating with him or at least she was smiling at the stage and gretting his friends and business colleagues.

Armaan badly wanted to compliment her that she was looking beautiful and pretty that he couldn't think anything beyond her but he knows it would make her more mad. So he just stole glances towards her every now and then. He also was in love with her hairs in the morning when he wake up he saw her sleeping without her hijab. He badly wanted to touch the hairs but he couldn't. He kept looking at her for quite a while until she began to wake up a little. He didn't wanted to get caught by her.

Dua was introducing her friends to armaan he said salaam to them.
"Dua." Said anam. As she fished in her purse and removed her phone out.
"I got your phone." Anam said handing it to dua.

It's screen was into pieces. Dua hold her breath when she saw it. She was feeling bad for her phone how careless she can be.
"Where was it anyway" she asked anam pressing the button in the side in attempting to on it.
When anam wasn't replying she looked up at her.
"Anam" she called her softly. Anam looked at dua.

"I was feeding danish in the lawn when I heard a sound of something glass. I went to the source and saw ayesha. She cursed some words and left then I found your phone in the grass." She said with so much sadness in her voice.
Dua wasn't socked to hear that. She knew it already.

"It's okay anam. I am used to her. Now Really. Don't worry about the phone. I'll get a new one anyway it was old." Dua said slipping her phone into her clutch.
Anam smiled at her and hugged her. Dua smiled at her friends stupid instincts.

"Oh. Yes. Is bua here. Don't tell me she's not." Dua asked anam as she searched for bua in the crowd ahead.
"No. Don't worry she is. I tell her that you want to see her. By the way. Look over there." Anam said pointing at saba. She was clicking photo with shahida and shahid.

Anam wiggles her eyebrows at dua. She smiles wickedly at them. Dua decided to talk about it with shahid later.

The walima lasted too long. But armaan and dua were waiting to go home as soon as possible. Dua's feets were aching with the heels that she was wearing. Her back was hurting because of standing too long. She badly wanted to get changed into something comfortable.

It was almost 4PM when the hall.was completely empty. Seeing the distress of both armaan and dua, mrs.rizvi decided to send them home. They both left in same car. Dua was giving a cold shoulder to armaan but only when they were alone.

They were in the room. Dua just wanted to crash on the bed and sleep her content but she did not because of armaan's presence. Armaan was busy in the washroom when she called shahida to help her with the dress and jewellery.

When armaan came out he saw dua sleeping on the couch. He went close to her began calling her name she got up quickly.
"What" she asked like a sulking child.
"Go sleep on the bed." He said.
As badly she wanted to argue but she didn't had any energy to.

She got under the covers and slept. Armaan was tired too and passed out on the couch itself.

It was past noon when armaan woke up dua wasn't in the room. He stretched himself and got up and walked towards the washroom. Armaan was busy on his phone as he sat on the nook in the kitchen.

He called for his ammi ansent mindedly but instead dua appeared in front of him.
"Ammi chai. Please." He said not looking up from his phone.
Dua went towards the stove and began to boil the pot which already had the tea.

She kept the cup along with the saucer in front of him. Armaan looked up to see dua. He took the cup and began to drink it.
"Ahmm. It's good." He said in order to butter dua who was busy stirring a pot on the stove.

"I didn't made it. I just warmed it and gave you." She said keeping the lead on the pot. She turned to see his face. It was slightly red. Poor armaan.
"Where is everyone." He asked her.
"All the women's are on terrace and men's are in the hall." She said. Armaan nodded as he took last sip of his tea.
He picked up the cup and took it to the sink and began to wash it with water.
Dua was waiting for him to finish his tea so that she could wash the cup. But she was impressed with him. He left the kitchen and went in the hall leaving dua behind alone in the kitchen.

A/N: salaam reader's. I think I wrote a crapy chapter here. Please see if you could digest it. Next won't be I promise.
And hit the star on the corner of your screen and HAPPY RAMDAN TO ALL OF YOU.
Allah hafiz. 😀😀.
~24APRIL2020