CHAPTER 5 : WHO

Armaan unintentionally said "who".

Dua laughed again and said " now you don't act like you know nothing... It's her beloved ayesha shah... You... I... I know okay....I know that you like her... That's why you always do everything you she asked you too, you did this" dua stumbled on her words. The pills made her to.

"I knew she told you to spike my drink. I know... I heard saying to her butterflies.. shifa, angeli and pam..pammy.. " dua stumbled on her words.

"You know what they say about..." she said before she stop and touched her wet face, wiping away tears from it.

Dua continued her say." I am so used to these now. I'm not jealous of my sister. No. It's just that... every time." She was getting emotional again.

"Every time Allah gives something good upon, that thing always knocks ayesha's door first. Always. Yes I agree she is beautiful, she is smart. She's pretty. Have perfect hair. And when you look at me it's all ugly. I wear a hijab because I like to. Does it makes you ugly..... if you wear hijab. No....Oh Allah." Dua took a deep breath but continued "I don't have a great luck like ayesha does." She said.

Tears were rolling down her cheek.
Armaan felt so bad for her. He wanted to comfort her but he couldn't. He never dealt with crying girls before.

"May be... yes... may be I am ugly. But you know what.... what ayesha is she's a robber. A...a...thief. She... she took my baba away from me... She broke my family. She made me feel guilty even though it was all her fault... She... she stole everything away from me. Everything... that I had...and I could do nothing about it. Nothing.

She took everything thing from me. Everything. And I just kept looking take her away every thing...Even you... You where my friend arham... my friend... but you too left me. You know what arham I really am really....." she was knocked off.

She was about to fall of down but it was armaan who caught her. The pills made her unconscious. And she just passed away. With an incomplete sentence in the air.

Armaan had mix of emotions now. He did what anyone else would have done if was in his place. He picked her up along and took her to nearest room he could. Many rooms where locked luckily he found one opened. He made her lay on the bed. Pulling the cover up to her neck. With her hijab still hanging around her.

He took a good look to her face. She blinked a few times and murmured something and went back in her unconsciousness.

Armaan still wonder why did she thinks she's ugly. She is so pretty even more prettier then ayesha he taught. He wrote a note and left it on the coffee table. Armaan took many things along with him. Confusion, reality, shock and must of them the weird tingling in his heart. Which was making him doubtful on his own character.

Armaan wasn't the guy who would just like that for anyone. Then why was this hijabi messing with his brain.

Armaan went straight down. He actually forgot that ayesha was still waiting for him to return. Poor ayesha who had to wait for him. But eventually her friends came. Disappointed that armaan already left, before they could meet him. Soon they all began there gossiping about him.

Fantasizing about armaan and ayesha.

Rest of the party went like blur for armaan. The party was quiet eventful for him. His abba seemed to be happy. And that made armaan realize something for sure is fishy. His parents are upto something and armaan doesn't has a good feeling about it.

On his way back in the car. Armaan kept thinking about that girl. Not ayesha that simple and innocent one. The hijabi one. Not about the misery she had or her mentality. Just her... her beautiful face kept appearing in his eyes. She looked so simple yet so beautiful. And armaan did not felt good about. He was rather more confused then any thing else.

And ayesha. Armaan found her nothing but cool and independent. But he has seen such girls before too. And indeed she was beautiful in her own way. But if that unconscious hijabi girl was right. They got issues.

Armaan's thoughts where flowing. But one thought was blank over again and again. The Hijabi girl.

Armaan was once again feeling the same unknown things he ones had for someone else. Whom he misses really from his heart. Someone special. Who never actually left his mind.

But armaan knows what his parents are upto something. But he wanted them to confess about it first.

He knows his parents are having different plans. They where upto something big. Really big and that made him scared....

A/N: hey guys it short. I know it is. So sorry. But was not in the mood to write but then I still did so... I hope you don't mind the short chapter. Next won't be this short.
Keep reading reader's.
Byy😁😁.

~1APRIL20