CHAPTER 29 : FETISH AND MAKING EFFORTS

It was somewhat 3PM. Dark pitch outside the window. With no moon in the sky and clouds swaying in it. There was pin drop silence outside. So was inside where dua and armaan were.

Dua suddenly woke up despite of the calm night. She didn't woke up by any sound or anything she woke up because her body was aching.

She was in the same position. Sitting. She didn't knew when she slept while wating for armaan to sleep.  She stretched herself to her right and on the lamp beside.

Making the room a little more brighter then before. She looked down on her lap that had armaan's head on it.

Dua panicked at first for a moment but relaxed knowing whom it was. It was useless to move him. He was too heavy so and also she didn't wanted to wake him up in the process.

Her hands automatically went to his forehead to check his temperature. It wasn't that hot as it was before. Seems pills worked magically with him.

Sweat beads where formed on armaan's  forehead. She wanted to wipe it with a tissue but she couldn't get her hands on any. They were on the opposite table. So she did it with the sleeves of her dress. She was starring at his face. He looked tired. Maybe because of work or her dua thought to herself.

A pain shoot down her back. Her muscles were all cramped up. Because they've been in same position since long. She slowly began to shift his head out of her lap. It was hard to.

It took a while but she succeeded as he was in deep slumber of sleep because of the pills he had. Armaan moved a little away by himself, making dua sign in relief.

She stretched her self. She looked at the couch being baddest option right now. She kept a pillow in between them and lay down. Somehow she managed to sleep properly. She was confident she would wake up before armaan.

The sun came up after the dark night. Dua woke up because of a little sunshine creeping in through a small peek from the window curtains. She rubbed her eyes with the palm. 'Sunshine that means I missed my prayer.' She whispered to her self.

She tried to move away but felt a weight on her she looked down at herself to see an arm draped on her waist. She was horrified but later on calmed as she realized that it was armaan again. She recalled the memories of being close to him. And now being more close to him then ever.

Her back was within his chest. Dua's alarm went high as she felt his warm breadths on her neck. He moved closer to her.

'He is doing it on purpose. She said to herself. But it felt good sleeping beside him. No. No. No. Not falling mr.armaan rizvi.' Dua's head was quick to respond. She moved away quickly with lightning speed. Too far from him. Using all her energy. Which in process woke up armaan too.

He seems confused but moment later his eyes were wide in realization. Last night rushed to him. As well as what he did just right now.

Dua was now standing in front of him with her hands folded on her chest. Definitely not happy with his deeds.

Armaan began to scratch back of his head out of nervousness before he spoke up. " I kinda have this weird thing."

Armaan who was still sitting on the bed began to look up  from his lap to dua who was impatiently waiting for him to speak. He looked down too embarrassed to say anything.

"I can't help but cuddle anything and anytime I sleep. Sorry for it. I didn't told you that. I forgot to." He completed and looked at dua again. Dua was scanning to catch any hint of lie in his voice. But there wasn't any. He did had fetish for cuddles. His ammi always found that cute.