CHAPTER 39

DUA'S POV:

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed. That's it this is the end. End of everything. I am so dead now. Ya Allah. Help. Armaan.
"Dua" the serial killer known my name. "Ahhaa"*screams*
"Dua. Dua relax" this serial killer has familiar voice. "Aaaahh"*screams*
"Dua it's me. Ya Allah stop screaming. Dua." He said.
I stop screaming. It might be not ghost nor a killer.
"Armaan." I cried his name out. I hugged him like he would get lost if I don't. I looked up at him in the dim light of the candle. His face was so handsome. I can look at his face all day. He hugged me.
"Dua relax. See the power is also back. " he said. I opened my eyes to see him. The current was back too.

He blowed the candles off from the candle stand that I was holding. Smooth.
Suddenly everything thing rushed in my mind. About the ghost like thing.
"Armaan I think someone's in the house." I said.
"You sure." He asked.
"Yes. I was sitting no sleeping on.the couch in the hall but then I heard noises and I woke up, then again I heard some noises. Then I thought it was just window or air but then I think I saw something moving. I went to check it was nothing and then you came and made me scared." I ranted.
"Dua relax. Let me fetch some water for you. Come. Sit here." He said making me sit on one of the stool in the kitchen.
I watch him pouring water from the jar into the glass. He handed me the water.
I began to drink water. He way he was looking at me made me go all nervous and alert. Why does he effects me so much.
I kept the glass on the nook. He was starring at me. He brought his hands close to my face and swiftly moved my hairs behind my ears. Though we have been so close but each time I see in his eye's I get lost. I smile appeared on his face. What is that about. He bend down and gave a quick peck on my lips.

"You look so adorable when you are scared." He said. Wow so cheesy. Note the sarcasm.
"I was not scared" I said lying.
"Oh really." He said still so closes to me.
"Yes. Very very really." I said sternly.
"Hmmm." He said.
"Hmmm" I said.
Call us weird.
We just kept staring at each other. Bit suddenly I felt alarmed once again. My hairs went all erect in my body. I began too look everywhere around the room.
"Dua what's wrong." Armaan said.
"I don't know armaan." I said running a hand over my shoulder.
"Dua don't stress up just relax." He said straightening himself.
Maybe his right. I am just making a fuss about it.
I stood up in front of him looking at him. But he turned to look at something behind me.
"Did you turned off the lights of the hallway." He asked still looking behind me.
"No I didn't." I said.
"Then why are they..." he didn't got the chance to compete as someone hit him on his back.
"Armaan." I screamed. And helped him stand but he was feeling all dizzy.
I was panicked. I looked up to see that same eye's I saw today at the grocery store I can't forget them not yet.
I turned back back to armaan.
"Armaan are you alright." I aksed him as he was being conscious again.
He nodded.
I felt a hand in my hairs. And my hairs being pulled. I screamed both from pain and from being scared.
He pulled me and smacked me on the kitchen wall. My head hit the wall. I felt my whole brain vibrating as pain began to shoot my head. I touched my head only to see some blood leaking from it. My eyes felt heavy. I felt like an alcoholic person unable to see anything clear. My vision was being blurred.
No dua you can't. Be awake. Be awake. You know you have to.
I stood up using  the wall as my support. I stood and lay against the wall. I looked up again only to see the person holding something in his hands. I focused on that thing. My eyes widen in shock. It was a knife. A freaking knife. He took steps closer to me. My fear accelerate with each his steps towards me.
He hold me by my throat against the wall. I began to struggle under his hand. I dig my nails into hid hands which were on my throat. But they were of no use.
"Goodbye." He said.
He released my throat. I began to cough. I looked up to see him.
He brought the knife close me he had a smile on his face. A wicked one.
He tightened all his muscles like he was ready to attack. I shut my eyes tight . I can't see my end.
I only heard a sharp cutting and ripping of muscles. My breath was caught in. I slowly opened my eyes. I look in my front to see armaan.
The man removed the knife from his body. I saw blood rushing out of armaan's body.
"Nooo" I screamed.
The man looked up at me. Anger was written all over his face. The knife felt from his hand down just beside armaan. I was froze on my place as I watched his blood flowing out like a river.
The guy came towards me. But his face scrunched up like he is in pain. He screamed. I looked at his foot. Only to see a knife dug in his foot as blood began to rupture from his foot.
"Dua. Run." Armaan said.
No way I am leaving him.
Dua do something. Do it. At least for armman. The guy was wincing in pain. I took that time and began to look around. I saw nothing that could help me. The fire alarm that might wake the neighbors. Yes. But how could I make it active. Think dua. Think. Yes I ran quickly towards the gas cylinder. I pulled the pipe attached to it and began to held it high to make the gas reach the roof. It might take time. I looked at the guy only to see him crawling towards me. I hurried up I tilted myself up. I quickly grabbed the lighter. I didn't work. Come on. Dam thing.
I this time hold the lighter close to the bottom of the pipe and it worked. I saw fire running up to the roof making it black. But one thing happened the alarm went on. And water began to fall down. But the alarm was still ringing. I saw down to look at the guy who was crawling towards the door now.
Bastard.
I ran to armaan. His eyes were closed. No no no. "Armaan. Armaan wake up. No don't go. No don't leave me too." I felt blood making it's way on my dress.
I must stop the blood. I saw someone rushing in. I looked up to see the watchman.
"Ambulance" I yelled and felt him run.
I held his would tight. I can. He wined in pain.
"Armaan. Armaan wake up." I said shaking him up.
I felt him murmur something. I brought  my ear closed to him.
"Dua run" he said.
"Armaan. Hold on the ambulance will be her..." I felt a sharp pain in head as both my ears began to ring. I closed my both ears with my hands. I screamed in pain. I felt running steps towards us. But I didn't had much energy to see. I closed my eyes being ready for the impact.

A/N:Salaam reader's. Some might have confusion and doubt with the chapter. But it is how it is. Anyway thank's for reading the chapter.
Don't forget to vote.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.