CHAPTER 37

DUA'S POV:

"Ammi Allah hafiz. Please take care of yourself and abba. Okay." Armaan said hugging her ammi one more time.
"Challe ammi. We'll come again soon." Said me hugging her after ammi.
"Okay beta. Armaan take good care of my daughter." Mrs.rizvi said fake glaring at armaan. It made me chuckle.
Armaan just smiled at her mother and nodded his head.
We both sat back in the car. I waved at ammi who was looking at us very happily.
"Let's go mrs.rizvi." armaan said buckling his seat belt.
I blush a little do I need a reason.
"Let's go mr.rizvi." I said. As he started the engine to life.
Yesterday was one of the best day in my life. I always thought sharing things with people will make me feel more guilty but after I spoke to ammi yesterday I fell so much better. I thought people will be judgemental about me. People will look down at me with the eyes of sympathy. People will see me as a weak person. All this while I tried to build myself independen but yesterday it felt good to talk. It felt good to share you know.
I fell empty and content both at same time. You know you just had an surgery and removed stones from your kidneys but still you have stones in your gallbladder. Kind off.

And above that I can't forget about the things hanging around my neck. A beautiful thing. I turned my heard to see him. He had his full attention on the roads. I smiled at him. How can I fall for such an annoying person like you. But thankyou.

If you think that I forgot about the kiss then no it's not. I don't know how much time I had rerun of it in my head. My lips certainly feel different. In a good way.

"Photo would last longer dua." Armaan said and I snapped out of my rerun memory.
"What?" I said. Clearly I didn't hear him I was busy.
"I said a photo would last longer." He said smirking. Here comes the selfless armaan. So humble.
"Well. That's an good idea." I said as I searched for my phone in my purse.
"What are you doing now." He said getting confused.
I showed him his photo. "Doing exactly what you said." I said admiring his photo and not him.
"Hey. That's cheating." He said.
"No it's not." I said after a laugh.
Time pass I was admiring his photo. Of course.
"Dua" he called softly.
I looked at him as he stopped at the signal.
"Why you don't drive, car specifically." He asked.
"You know it armaan." I said getting annoyed.
"Come on dua are you never gonna drive again. I was just an accident." He said.
"For you it is. But not for me armaan. It's hard. Someone died in order to save me. her soul left her in front me. In my hands. If I wouldn't had gone out that day." I said chosing my words carefully.
Ayesha's mother, she never looked at me like a daughter. But at the last moment of her life she sacrificed herself for me. And gave me burden for life's. She should have not saved me.
"Urg. Armaan you made me recalled it all." I said groaning.
"Sorry dua" he said. Why he has to be so handsome I can't even get mad at him. Really.
"Just don't mention it again." I said, your lucky that you are handsome. Or else I would have been mad at you.
I turned towards the window to see parked in front of starbuck's cafe.
I raised an eyebrow at armaan who was smiling like a child dragged her mother to an icecream shop.
"Will you mrs. Dua armaan rizvi go on a coffee date with me." He asked.
"Of course I..." I was abruptly cut by armaan as he began to speak.
"I never say no to free food. Yes i know." He said.
I smiled at him and shook my head at him. Idiot. Cute and handsome one.

A/N: please read further on your own risk. Some people may not like it. So...

"Shut up armaan." I yelled stuffing a pillow in armaan's mouth. I was sitting on top of me. Why. Because I badly want to kill him.
He moved the pillow away.
"But you know I am telling the truth you moaned..." he said but I covered his mouth again.
"No. I didn't it's just your imagination armaan and nothing else.
After having dinner we were just you know doing things. But honestly I didn't moan while doing the kiss.
"You don't have to lie sweety. We both know you can't deny me." He said.
"You mr. armaan rizvi. Don't you dare touch me from now." I said still sitting on top of him.
I folded my hands in front of my chest. Clearly annoyed yet smiling . Suddenly I felt like falling as armaan began to get up. Just when I thought he was gonna get up but he switched the position.
His eye's met mine and the river of time began to flow slow. It's so captivating. He closed the distance while I closed my eyes.
I can't stay away from you, armaan. I can't.

A/N: sorry people if the chapter got darker. I warned you in previous chapters I did. Yeah. Anyway you can still skip it. Thanks for reading this chapter.
See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
🙄🙄.