CHAPTER 11 : KHEER AND MR.RIZVI

The next morning armaan woke up cuddling his pillow. His weird habit since childhood whom he never gave up. Armaan had a smile on his face. The sweet dream he had made him.

But who was the girl he saw in his dream. Whether it was Ayesha or it was Dua. Or may be someone who he was looking for. Who was it that had succeeded in making armaan smile in his dream.

Armaan went down. After his morning routine. And not to miss he was still smiling. Thinking about that sweet dream.

Armaan's parents were in the kitchen. He stood in the door frame of the kitchen just watching this cute couple his parents with his hands folded as he support himself to the frame.

Mrs.rizvi was scolding mr.rizvi who were caught red handed. Mr.rizvi were secretly eating kheer from fridge in the kitchen. Mr.rizvi were still looking at the kheer that was laying on the station. While mrs.rizvi was still lecturing him about what the doctor said and how it was for only his benefit. But mr.rizvi looked more interested in kheer then mrs.rizvi.

Armaan laughed at his parents instincts. He grew up watching them standing beside and supporting each other. Their relationship has always been inspiring armaan.

Mr.rizvi looked at his son standing and watching them. His eyes begged armaan's help.

He was asking him for a rescue but armaan raised his both hands in air, surrendering himself. Poor mr.rizvi.

Armaan began to think but his parents. They had an arrangement marriage yet successfully found their love in each other. He was very happy at his decision that he made. For better.

After mr.rizvi had apologised and mrs.rizvi felt like saying something to his husband is waste of energy she stopped.

The breakfast was severed mr.rizvi was having some sprouts. With the same face that a toddler has after looking at brocolli.

Poor mr.rizvi.

All were having their breakfast when armaan spoke. His voice had a confidence "Abba ammi." He began and both mr. and mrs.rizvi turned their attention to him.

"I've decided that I'll leave the decision of my marriage to you both." He finally spoke his thoughts. But armaan was wise. He knew what his parents were up to he knew for sure. The shah's daughter.

After hearing armaan both of them were in immense happiness. Armaan had finally gave them a green flag. His consent.

"Begum shabana, our son has gave such a great new's. Jara muh toh meetha karao. Go bring some sweets." Said mr.rizvi to his wife. Happily. More happy were the taste buds of mr.rizvi. Though mr.rizvi didn't wanted to but she got up to bring sweets. She was relieved about it too.

She had been asked too many times about armaan. Many women's at the parties that mrs.rizvi sometime attend, wanted their daughter latched with her son. Now she had something to fire back at them.

After having breakfast mrs.rizvi. pulled armaan to the hall. She wanted to know what was armaan's ideal type of wife.

Mr.and mrs.rizvi both kept on bombarding questions on armaan. Specially mrs.rizvi. She was excited. She wanted a daughter-in-law to accompany her shopping.

She was telling him some of the girls name of his friends. Those name were so foriegn for him. He was only sitting and watching his mother going all frantic and excited like a teen girl.

That's when mr.rizvi decided to make an appearance in the conversation.
"See armaan. I don't want to sound rude or don't wanna stick my decision at you." He paused to take in both armaan's and mrs.rizvi's reaction.

Mrs. Rizvi was still unfamiliar with the whole the shah's daughter concept.
Both armaan and his mother wear a blank expressions on them. So
Mr.rizvi continued. Enlightening them.

"In those days when our business wasn't running very well. In those times when we where all read to be in the market but no one trusted us enough with our marketing strategies and products. There was no one but Salman shah came forward for the rescue." Mr.rizvi said remembering the old time.

"He was one who helped up so. It was that day when you were having a meeting in the office, he saw you for the first time. He said later that he thought about seeing you as his son in law. So... you've been with his daughter at the party right..." He continued.

Armaan wanted to say something but mrs.rizvi beat him to that.
"If I'm not wrong Salman shah has two daughters. Right dua and ayesha. Dua from her first wife and ayesha from second."

"Yes. Your right. Dua's mother left leaving dua with salman" Said mr.rizvi.

"The one who came that day with Salman bhai was ayesha to see you. Right. She seems to be a nice and sweet girl. But dua... we rarely see her. But salman bhai's sister and I were classmates. I inquire with her. But as far as I know dua is nice too. Both are pretty and good." Said mrs.rizvi.

"Armaan what do you think." asked mr.rizvi. He was curious. About his son's opinion.

This was among the things armaan knew would happen. He knew his father would bring the topic of mr.shahs daughter. Actually he was waiting for his parents to bring up the mr.shah's daughter.

Armaan was taken back. The question was too direct for armaan. But his mind came up with an answer.

"I... ayesha is cool. But her sister. I like how modest she was." Said armaan speaking minimum of his thoughts.

"You mean dua." Confirmed mrs.rizvi.

"Yes. But I think both of them are okay. You know... I leave this all completely on you. All I want is girl giving importance to her religion and culture. Having values and just like you. Ammi" He said. Making mrs.rizvi smile.

"That's bit difficult. There is no one like you mother." Said mr.rizvi looking at his wife loving. It made mrs.rizvi blush hard. Armaan smile as he got up from his seat.

"Now I must leave. I have work to do." With this armaan left for his room.
Armaan's heart was beating with an abnormal pace.

"What you did can't you.... You just had said that I like dua more.... what were you thinking. Ohhh. Armaan you are so stupid." Armaan murmured as he came in his room.

"Wait you just said you like her. Wait don't tell me I have you a crush on her. Why. What. No no no. She doesn't even know you. And here you are already having things for her."

"No this can't happen." He kept on saying all to himself sitting on the bed.

He looked up at the roof ceiling and pretend to see Allah through it.

Just like the girl he saw in UK. He quickly stopped what he was doing. She again came to disrupt his mind. Even though when he has decided to move on. Forget about her. Stop looking for her.

"Allah this is gonna be hard. Here I can't forget about that girl yet and already have a thing for dua. But I see you as Al-Qadar. Please help me out.

It's alright armaan you ain't getting married tomorrow. So it's okay. Just forget about the girl for a while. And let's get to work."

Armaan then stood up and got ready for his work.

Armaan had only met dua once. And already she was in his dream. It made armaan uncomfortable in a good way.

Let's see what roads will armaan to his dream.

A/N: hey guys another weird chapter. Everytime I decide I'll reveal more in the chapter's I couldn't. I just couldn't. Just bear me guy's you have too I guess. Whish me luck.
Anywho next chapter dua's coming up and okay. Enough of it. Keep reading reader's. See you in next chapter till then byy. Oh and hit the star at the corner. Please. Pretty please.
😁😁.

~7APRIL2020