CHAPTER 44

It's been a month since that incident in dua and armaan's life took place. But for them they already forgot about it. They not only forgot about that incident but they already forgot about their quarrels. They forget about their first night after wedding. Armaan forget how he almost forced dua into the marriage. Dua forget how armaan still loves someone else. But in reality they actually didn't. They were running away from the harsh reality of life. They tend to find a way to run away.

Currently dua and armaan were in a shopping mall. Having their time.
"No. Means no dua. N. O. No." Armaan said.
"Please armaan. Please." Dua made a puppy dog face.
"Why dua. Why." Armaan said. But dua began to pull him into the shop of new born collections. Something has got into dua and she was behaving a little weird.
"Dua. It's not like we are having a baby why are you so eager for buying that stuff now. We can do it sometimes later when we are actually having one." Armaan said.
"Armaan but see these are all so cute. Please. Can we buy them. See these bow is so cute. Oh see these shoes. Armaan please." Dua said looking things at the display.
Armaan left a breath. Shook his head at his wife.
"Dua are you giving me hints that you want one." Armaan asked her smirking.
Dua's eyes widen in realization. She stopped her skimming and turned to look at her husband with her hands folded on her chest.
"You mr.armaan rizvi what do you think what you did last night." She said.
Armaan smirk drained out. I stuffed his hands in his pocket.
"Okay fine. Buy what you want to." He said in defeat.
It was dua's turn to smirk now.
"Good boy" she said and began looking for the stuffs.

"Okay. Okay. Relax." Armaan said pulling dua's hair as she was busy throwing up.
"It's all because of you. Armaan." She said. While armaan looked so confused at her.
"What I did now." He asked. Instead of answering dua threw up again.
"You are the one who took me to that street stall and made me eat that diarrhea one food." She said after successfully throwing enough.
"I didn't knew you couldn't handle that much. I didn't knew you had that weak digestion. Sorry baby." He said.
Dua sat back with the legs pulled up to knee.

"Let go to a doctor." Armaan said and dua nodded to him. He picked her up in bridal style. Dua Silently cursing herself for having that street food.

Dua was given a drip in a small room. Dua had her complete energy drained. While armaa was sitting in a corner watching her wife in a distress. A female doctor came in with a file in her hand and a nurse behind her.
"Mrs.rizvi. right." She asked standing beside dua who was lying on the bed.
She just nodded to the doctor.
"Don't worry. You are now completely fine. Just a little indigestion you have." She said going through her file.

"Doctor. Could you do her complete check up. I don't want any thing happening to her." Armaan said.
Dua who didn't had any energy to oppose him or argue with him.
The doctor smiled at armaan but she asked the nurse to prepare dua for her check up.

Soon armaan was kicked out of the room.
The doctor came out a while later. She told him that everything is fine with her wife. The nurse informed him that they had taken some sample  from dua to test whose report would be received in few days.

A/N:Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I hope you enjoy it. If you do then don't forget to vote for it.  I think the chapter is short but I didn't wanted to add some unwanted, boring and wastefull stuff in for no reason. So I had made it short. Still enjoy it.

See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.

😀😀.