CHAPTER 26 : JUST LEAVE ME

The next night dua volunteered to sleep on the couch. Though armaan didn't wanted her too. But he wasn't looking for argument hence, he let her do what she wanted to. He knew how stubborn dua can actually be sometimes.

The rest of the week went like a blur. It went quite eventful. With guest all around the house. Mr.rizvi had been lately very tired with all the wedding chores. But now all her times goes by with her in law's sisters.

Both armaan and dua acting like a shy couple in front of their whole family apart from them, in their absence become a complete stranger. Both wanted to end the tension but both can't. Dua was beyond pissed off. Like a fire gone wild. While armaan didn't knew what to do with her. He knew his apologies would gain no attention. He knew her nature very well by now. Yet he did felt guilty for his act.

They alternately took the authority of sleeping on the couch. Armaan didn't know what he should do. May be apologize to her for real but then again he knew she had turned her heart into made up of stone.

Although the numbers of guest at armaan's house were now being reducing a bit by bit. Even the twins left. As shahid had work and shahida had to attend the college. Leaving the house all to them.

One morning armaan was busy with some emails on his desktop while dua was getting ready for the day when mrs. rizvi came in. She knocked the door slightly as she entered their room. She had a goofy smile plastered on her face.

"Ammi. If you would need anything. You just have to call for me. I would have come to you" said armaan making her ammi seat on the couch. Dua was touched by armaan caring so much about his mother. But was still mad and hurt too.

Mrs. rizvi shook her head and said
"I am here to ask you guy's when are you going for your honeymoon trip." Armaan looked as his mother in disbelief while dua was turning into scarlet red color. As she now starred balnk at the brown rug with intrest beneath her.

After a long time of bickering both armaan and dua managed to delay there honeymoon. Promising to go sometimes later.

"Fine. Fine. There's one more thing though. For dua especially." Said mrs.rizvi looking at her. dua stoof smiling at her mother-in-law.

Mrs.rizvi took the hold of armaan's hand and giving it a light squeeze. She did the same with dua.

"We want you both to shift to your new house." mrs.rizvi said sweetly. Armaan knew about it but almost forgot. A certain someone had occupied all his thoughts and concerns.

"Ammi. Why all of sudden you are making us shift." Dua asked a bit astonished. May be if she is enough reasonable she can avoid it. She thought.

"No. Dear we aren't removing you out. We just want you to give space." mrs.rizvi said. As she imagined her late mother-in-law who wasn't broad minded and went every where with them. As plus one.

"But ammi. I want to stay with you and abba" Dua said sulking like a child. Still trying hard to convince her.

Mrs.rizvi laughed at dua. As she pulled her beside.
"Don't worry I'll keep a check on you. It's not like you're shifting far away. You can come back whenever you want." mrs.rizvi said reasonably.

"I have done everything with the furniture and all. I have been planning it all for a while for you guys. You just have to pack your stuff and leave." mrs.rizvi said.

"When?" armaan asked.
"Today itself." mrs.rizvi said and continued " I'll tell the maids to pack your stuff. You can go ahead." She said.
"Isn't it so... why now." Dua asked.

"Actually shehnaaz amma ain't feeling good. Me and your abba are leaving for Mumbai in the afternoon. So we can't accompany you." She said and continued. "Minaz and dilkash all are coming with us." She finished. Addressing the last guess temporarily resident at theirs.