CHAPTER 51:THE LAST

Dua was sitting on a bench outside the hospital. Yesterday was like a day that could be written in history for her. She regretted something. She rejoiced something in the day.

She was happy and content. But sad and worried for ayesha. At a point of life she stopped looking at ayesha with hate but looked at her with pity. After the accident. Thus she easily dogged her acusses.

"Here" armaan came and said. Handing her a chocolate bar. Just before they left for hospital dua had food but still she felt hungry. That's why he ran to buy her something before his appointment number comes.
"Thankyou" she said to armaan who sat beside on cold metal bench.
Dua began to munch on the bar.

No I don't like or love anyone except you. And I won't care who is that girl. I..I god damn dua I loved you.

And I won't care who is that girl.

"Armaan. I know it's not that okay to ask you but do you really won't care about who that girl is." She said while armaan was flipping through the pages of her report file.
"Well. I thought you are smart. But you ain't." He said still flipping through the report.
"That's not the answer. Armaan tell me. You said that day..." she was cut by armaan.
"It's you. That girl is you" he said at the same time they were called as there turn was up. He didn't wait for her to sip in what he said as he got up abruptly and went in the room.

(A/N: most awaited part the story)

Flashback:

Armaan first saw her on a street where people were gathered for a march.She was outstanding among the whole crowd. She was the only hijabi.
She was helping a kid whose blood was dripping from his elbow.
The kid suddenly came in front of the car on his skateboard.
No one was hurt though.
She was wearing a mask. The reason being there was a campaign going on for cancer awareness. And she was part of it. It was the reason she came all the way here away from her country.
He saw her first but couldn't take his eye's off her. Like she was a magnet and him being a helpless nail. Attracted towards her.
He made an appearance in front of her. She glanced at him once but focused her self on the boy who was hurt. But that one glance made armaan go crazy. The way her brown eyes were shinning in the sunlight. The way her eyelashes complement her eyes was perfect.

She cleaned his wounds and applied a bandage on it. The boy was crying.
She soothed him with her words.
She stood up. To come face to face with him. That was the moment when armaan's heart wasn't in chest anymore. He was lost like he was never been this lost in his life.

There and then armaan realized she wasn't any ordinary girl. She was different she was special. The few moments that armaan starred at her were like hours for him.

Someone called her which broke the trance. She turned and ran to join the campaign which was already heading ahead.

But she dropped something. Something which was the hint. Which was a sign. It was an pieces of paper.

India.
Miss. Shah.
Batch. 13B.

He picked it up.

"What if you knew and how do you knew. How could I not remmber. Did I actually saw you I don't remember not even once...but." Dua bombarded armaan with questions.
She stopped when realized she was in hospital and doctor was sitting right in front of her.
She signed. As doctor began to talk. The doctor congratulated them. Armaan smiled goofily. Dua went in with the doctor for check up.

'Crazy girl. She don't even remember it at all. While I...I never forgot that moment. When I saw her as dua shah she made the same impact that she made when I first saw her. It didn't went unnoticed by me. I saw her eyes when I made her into the bedroom. They were the same. Exactly. Later when I knew she was also shah but yet yet I wasn't sure. That's made me so skeptical. I had to take a risk but soon I felt for her. Badly for dua shah. Not for the girl whom I saw in UK but for her. The way she dried her hairs. The way her skin glows. The way she blushed. The way she got annoyed. The way she kisses me. The way she reacted when I touched her. The way she made me love her. The way she made me go wild for her. The dua shah I met in UK was long forgotten and only dua shah who was lonely and broken was on my mind. She made me forget about that dua shah and made me go crazy for her. Now I love her. It was a merry coincidence that both the girl was same. Even of they were not i knew that I was MADE FOR the dua shah in front of me.
I knew that we are MADE FOR EACH OTHER.'

A/N: Salaam reader's. Last chapter here. I really hope you enjoy it.
I am sad. Very sad. This is my first completed novel on wattpad. I am happy about it. It gained good amount of view I wasn't hoping but it all turned into my favour. The book has already crossed 5k. And I am so happy about this. I am. Only thing is that you guys don't really vote. At least vote now for last chapter at least.

I can't say see you guys in next chapter. But at least we have epilogue. So tell me what you want in it. I won't disappoint you.

Also if you haven't checked my other book MAKE ME YOUR'S  then go check it out. You'll find it in my profile.
The_busy_writer_me.

Allah hafiz.

😀😀.