CHAPTER 40

DUA'S POV:

I am currently sitting on the chair outside the operating room with a nurse doing something with my head. It's painful but I had no time to think about it. I was busy praying Allah that please make everything alright. I can't lose him. I can never think about it.

He had lost much of his blood. Doctors are operated him inside. Thankfully I am not alone here. Ammi and abba are here too.

My all attention turned towards the door from which a nurse exited. Allah let him be fine. I have lost all the person that were dear to me already but him Allah. No way you have take him away from me. Please Allah spare him. Please.

I swear I won't let anything happen to him again. Not even a scratch would end upon him. I promise Allah.
I can't lose him. I already began missing him. His cockiness. His smirk. He annoying me. His hug's. His kiss. Allah please let my husband alright. I love him dearly.

The doctor came out. I had no guts to go and see what he has. Please Allah. Please. I was froze to my place. The faces of ammi and abba made me relax.
Is everything alright. Is he alright. I wanted to ask but I couldn't.

"Dua. Dua." Ammi came rushing towards me.
"He is okay. Our armaan is okay. " she said and hugged me tightly.
I broke up there. I let all my tears and cry out. Allhamdullilah. I kept on repeating over and over again.
Abba stood in front of us. He had tears in his eyes too. Ammi broke the hug as abba began to speak.
"We can meet him in a while." He said. I and ammi nodded at him.
"Dua. You should go and have a check up. You are in so bad condition." Ammi said looking at me. Yes I was in bad condition. My whole body was aching. My throat was burning. My head was paining like an elephant stepped on it.
But it wasn't that I care about.

"No ammi I want to see him then only I be in peace." I said.
"Dua." She wanted to agree me on it but I gave her a pleading look. And she stopped.
"Who is from armaan rizvi's family." A nurse came and said.
Abba rushed toward her to speak to her. We watch them talk a bit. After that abba came towards us. "He has been shifted to ICU on other floor. We have thirty minutes each to talk to him." He said.

Ammi helped me up to the lift.
I waited for ammi to come out so that it's my turn to visit him. I can't wait to see him. What of he lose his memory and does not recognize me because of injury on his head. But his head didn't hurt. Speaking about the head my head began to give me severe pain. I touched my head only to feel a bandage wrapped around my forehead.

"Dua." I looked up to see ammi.
"Come. His asking for you." She said. Maybe that memory lost theory isn't working.
I nodded and she helped me on my feets.

I kept looking down at my hands while tears rolled down over and over again. I didn't knew what to say. I wanted to scold him to hop in between and hurting himself. But nothing was coming out. I felt movement and saw him taking my hand in his.

"Sit over here." He said making a place for me beside him. I sat beside him. He scanned my whole face. He brought his hands up to one of the bruises. I wince in pain.
"You Okay" he asked.
"How could I be okay armaan. You are hurt. Who the hell told you jump in front of the knife. You think you are a superhero. Did you ever thought what would I do if something happens to you. Do think I'll be alright without you." I said all in one breath.

"Dua I just have few stitches. Nothing has happened to me. I am alright okay. Don't worry please." He said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Armaan. Don't you ever pull such stunt. I can't lose you armaan. I lo... I..."  I shuttered on my speech. "I really care about you" I covered it up.
A smile was placed on his face.
"Dua. I missed you." He said.
"I missed you too armaan." I said and bend over to peck his lips quickly. I wanted to do more but we are separated by the next patient with just a curtain. I don't want to risk.

Luckily one person can stay with armaan. Ammi stayed  with  him until I had my checkup but i was all fine doctor said the pain  in  my head will go away soon after I have my painkillers.We were chatting a bit  when the door of the room was brag opened. It was the last person I wanted to see in the world. Her.

Ayesha came rushing towards armaan. Definitely not knowing my presence.
"Armaan are you alright. You had no idea how worried I was when I heard about you. Oh my God. Armaan are you okay. I am so sorry to see you like this." She said. The last time I saw her was on my nikha day. Long time no see ayesha.
I released a breath.

"I am alright ayesha. There is nothing to worry about. I am fine" armaan said.
"Excuse me. Visiting hours is finished. Please leave the patient alone." A nurse came and said.
"Ayesha Let's leave." I said. Armaan needs some rest.
Ayesha's faced was all scrunched up. Why. I don't know.

"Who is dua rizvi here." Another nurse with a drip in her hand came. I think it's for me.
"Me" I said.

I was on the bed next to armaan. While the nurse was adjusting my drip. Both me and armaan gave our statements to the police. I even told them how I saw that evil person at the grocery store and how he came in as the guy from the gym. The police said it was clear that he was for me. It made me scare.

A/N:Salaam reader's. Thanks for reading the chapter. I hope you like it. If you do hit the star at the corner of the screen. Also if anyone as any clue about who this guy is or anything about it please let me know. Either way you'll find it next chapter's.

See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.