BONUS

《This is not a chapter in continuity with the story. It's just few facts and inside view of the story. So only if your interested read this.》

First
      When I first wrote the scratch story of MFEO. I names dua as inaya. I found the name cute. But when I was publishing the story. There was this whole edhe wafa thing going on. And I was fascinated by the name dua. And hence I changed it from inaya to dua. For armaan's name it's same since beginning.

Second
       At first I was actually gonna make dua and armaan separate. For real. Armaan was actually gonna divorce dua and marry ayesha. But he would find clues before he would actually says qubool hai. And then again reunite with dua at the airport.

Third
      Okay. So when I made the story in my kitchen head... It was the airport seen was that I cooked first. I some how ended up starting any story with its end. That's same for make me yours and dastaaney zindagi too.
      So, there this one reader who would actually thought the last seen the airport one would not be on airport but would be at that old ahe home. And I was... why I never thought so. But as I said It all started with that airport seen. So it had to be the airport.

Fourth
    The original story and the wattpad version is so so different really. I went through so many new ideas but none of them came down on the page. There was no old age home. No ayesha being really not related to dua. And so much more.

Fifth
     Are you even sane if you haven't used your cousins name to name the very very side character. I did. Not only here but in other works too. The name are like shahid, salina, madina. Rang a bell. And exclusive name of duas and armaan's daughters mahek. That's in honor of my longest known friend. Remember farha from make me yours. That's name of my friend. Alfiya from dastaaney zindagi. That's again my cousin there. The character tahir that's my baby brother there. His and Sara appis daughters shabina. That too.