CHAPTER 28 : FEVER OF LOVE.

"Yes. But I want to come back." Dua said from her new phone.
"Sorry dua ma'am. We already hired an substitute." Said the voice over phone.
"Substitute. I thought you were arranging a proxy teacher." Dua said stirring the pot that had butter chicken in it.

"Yes. We were but every teacher was busy with the portions. And also we had international olympiad exam for two weeks continously. So had to arrange a substitute for a month." The voice over phone said in explaining tone. Obviously it's hard to convince dua.

"Okay. Then let me know when can I continue." Dua asked being frustrated.
"Oh. It's difficult this month and from next month the exams are being held. We'll see if need anyone for supervising. Then we will sure call. If not then you might have to come after the exam as an examiner, to check the papers." The voice on the phone said.
"Okay. Thankyou." Dua said and ended the conversation.

'I have no work to do now. Seems like every thing of this worldly world is against me' dua said a bit loud as she turned the flame off.

"Madam. I have cleaned sahab and your room." There maid whose name is anandi said. As she came ahead in the kitchen.
"Okay. I was wondering if you could clean up the lawn or ask kaka sham to do. The grass has grown too long." She said as she checked the lawn grass through the kitchen window.

"Okay Madam I will." The maid said and left. Dua looked up at the clock it's already 5 past 35 minutes. Still armaan wasn't home yet. It was making dua a worry little. But she wasn't gonna agree on that.

'Should I call him. No. I don't care about him. Your being rude dua. It's all because he made me... no don't even go on that topic. I'll just text him. Or something.' Dua was fighting with her own voice in her head.
Dua climbed up the stairs and went to her room.

It had been a week since they shifted. Every day the routine was fixed. Dua after fajar would prepare breakfast for armaan. After that armaan would go for a jog. Would return and leave for work. After a shower.

Though dua was still mad at him, she couldn't help but take care of him. Her wifey instincts were hitting her bad. She didn't want to make any bad representation for her as not a good wife. She was trying her best to not leave armaan helpless.

Dua even started packing lunch for him every day. Iron his outfits when he was busy in shower and cook for him dinner.

Presently dua was confused about what she should text him. She typed and retype the message many time. When she was finally satisfied with it she sent it.

Dua: Are you gonna be late.

Dua thought he would return her reply the second later it was sent. But she didn't knew that armaan was busy in a meeting that he didn't even saw her message.

'Huh. Like he would care for your text dua. Are you for real' she said to herself in her empty room. She attached her phone to a charger and kept it on a coffee table.

A smile unwillingly lit up on dua's face when she heard her phone ringing. She looked on the screen with disappointment. It wasn't armaan it was ammi.

"Assalamu Aalaykum ammi. How are you?" Dua asked mrs.rizvi.
"Walaikum Salaam beta. Allhamdullilah I am fine. How are you and armaan" mrs.rizvi asked.

"Allhamdullilah. We both are good. Ammi I tried calling you but I didn't had my phone." Dua said in explaining tone.
"No. It's alright beta. You know shehnaaz amma who was sick." Asked mrs.rizvi.

"Yes.ammi." dua said along with nodding her head.
"It's like you know she doesn't seems to get well soon." mrs.rizvi said.
"Oh. Okay" dua said and continued "should I and armaan come and give her a visit."