CHAPTER 7 : SOMEONE NOT ARHAM

The sunshine from the window fell straight on dua's face. Making her face churn in displeasure. Her body wanted to stay in softness of the bed. But the nature had other plan.

The light from the window was irritating her. Her happy sleep wasn't going to last long. It was too early to wake she thought. Feeling sleepy. Her body demanded for more rest. More time in the warmth of the sheets. Away from the world's chaos.

She tried to block the ray with her hand but how long was she gonna do that. She took a turn herself but she felt flat on the ground with a loud thud.
"Ouch"
Dua whined in the pain. Rubbing her now sore back.

Dua began to gain her consciousness.  she soon realized she isn't in her room. The change of wall color from bright blue to white was the proof. She stood up grumpily. Still debating whether to sleep back or wake up.

She suddenly felt a severe pain in her head. She held her head with both her hands and sat on the bed. The pain wasn't strong. A cup of coffee and she'll be fine.

She began to rerun her memory from last night. Recollecting them bit by bit. But the only she could remember was half the way through the drink she felt dizzy. She also crystally remmber the drink was spiked by arham himself. All the memories after that was liked deleted from her system.

Sure she was upset with what arham did. But she knew he had been traitor since long ago. But why did she drank the drink either way was making her crazy. She was just hurt again to see some trusted one to do so. She drank out of her hurt and angry heart. But she surely regretted it. Now.

She began to worry what exactly happened with her the last night. She never had hangovers but now she had some idea of it.

Though of her sister came in her mind. She thought her sister had no limits at all. She can go to any level to destroy her. Just make her feel small in front of her baba.

She started her zombie walk to the door. She was stinking badly in a need of shower and of course food.

Her eyes felt on the note under the paper weight on the coffee table. She made her way to it. Dua slowly picked up the crumbled paper in her hand  and unfolded to read it.

* hey. Nothing happened last night. Trust me.
           Someone who is not arham *

She breath in relief. She regretted having the drink. She wouldn't ever do that again with her. Ever.

Though the headache wasn't like the people have onr after hangovers but now she has an idea.

Dua felt like throwing up thinking that she came in contact with some strangers who would have had done anything. It was making her feel disgust. She wanted to have a bath very badly now,  that she never had in her life.

Dua loosened her scarf with which she slept whole night and went out. Marching towards her room. Her bathroom more specifically.

She was halfway when she heard ayesha yelling. For dua morning weren't filled with the chirping of birds but yelling of her sister. Ayesha.

The show started this early really she thought. The show 'make dua regret her life' hosted by ayesha. Sponsored by lies. She thought.

Dua went down to make an appearance. She knew it has to do with her. She definitely knew. Her sister was up to it. And how won't she know that.

Dua climbed down the stairs. Her baba was sitting on the couch,  while ayesha was pacing around yelling things and throwing fists in the air.

When dua reached at the base of the stairs she heard the conversation clearly.

"Baba I'm telling you. Believe me or not but she's a disgrace to our family" ayesha said.

By the look on her baba's face dua clearly understood that he was angry. Very angry. When he is not said dua to herself.

Dua was confused, what she did again that was disgrace to her sister.  Except being born as her sister. Dua thought.

Dua just slept and when she's awoke this happens.

"Baba I'm sure. She wasn't at the party. She must have gone out with arham. You know him. Right. How he is.
And no one knows what they must have done together. I even doubt... I mean I don't think she's as innocent as she looks. Baba. You don't..." ayesha stopped her self when she saw dua herself coming down. She was shocked more. She thought she'll appear from somewhere else. In a very regret full manner. But she didn't.

Mr.shah who already saw dua already was waiting for ayesha to complete. When she did, mr.shah got up from the couch.

"Is it true what ayesha is saying. Is it" asked mr.shah.
Dua took a deep and was ready to deliver her short speech.

"No baba. It's not what ayesha is saying. I wasn't in the party because I wasn't feeling quite well. I had a massive headache and I wasn't in my room because I accidentally slept in one of the guestrooms. And I am ain't lying." She said as she looked at ayesha. Who made an face which said she doesn't give a thing about it.

"I didn't left the mansion but was on roof for a little while and then guestrooms. And as per if you're concerned about arham he is right behind you"

Dua said confidential but still mr.shah confirmed it by simply starring in her eyes.

Ayesha knew that mr.shah is debating with himself so she tried to make him believe her by saying.
"Baba she's completely lying."
Mr.shah were still glaring at dua. When he was sure she wasn't lying, he nodded at her. Claiming that this argument is over.

Ayesha realized that her plan was failed.  She stomped her feet like a child.

Dua knew that her baba won't say ayesha anything for accusing her this badly. She's always been his girl and it made dua hurt.

Surely both sister weren't fan of each other.

A/N: hey guys another chapter here. Network's been so cruel honesty. Anyway enjoy the chapter reader's. Keep reading till next time byy😁😁

~4APRIL2020