ANNOUNCEMENT

Assalamu Waalaykumu wa rehmatullahi barakatahu everyone. Not an chapter update just an announcement that I thought since your beloved story MADE FOR  EACH OTHER has reached almost, I am saying almost to it's end I have decided to work on my next one. Which will be second book in the spiritual one.

I haven't released chapter 1. I am waiting  for enough numbers if audience to turn out and also I wanted to finish this one first but I might realize it soon. So I want all of you to go and check it out.

And give same love and support to it too just like you have shown to MADE FOR EACH OTHER. Jazak Allah for reading.

MAKE ME YOUR'S:

Here is the short description of it, enjoy:

MAKE ME YOUR'S is the story of two cousin Haniya khan and rizwan khan.
Haniya free loving and carefree girl. Whose is in love with rizwan since she was born. Rizwan khan a naughty and passed guy whose greatest weakness and strength is haniya khan.
Both were having a great life until an unimaginable event occurs in their life. Which tore apart the future of them which was destined to be together. They both exit each other's life.
They completed change them self.
But what happen when fate brings them together. Would they forgive their past for the sake of their future or would they be desperate  for their revenge.
Help haniya and rizwan in their journey.

I have already published introductions and prologue go check it out ASAP.

Allah hafiz.
😀😀.