Note

First of all, thank you for taking the time and clicking on this story.

I'm not a native English speaker so please bear with me. There might be grammatical and punctuation errors as it's still in first draft form.

I will see if I can correct it otherwise I will do it once I am finished with the story.

I would really appreciate honest feedback and criticism as it will help me grow as a writer and maybe I can make this story better!

I would also say that don't copy my work. Not just this book, but also any other. (It's unfair to the writers!!!)

This book is fictional. If any incident occurred then it's just a mere coincidence.

✿✾✿✾

Ava Carter has what you can call a perfect life.

Awesome friends✔
Caring family✔
Matt- the school's oh so 'bad boy' as her boyfriend✔

Zachary Brooks is devoted to his goals. He just wants to graduate high school, staying low without any drama.

What could go wrong when she's assigned to do her assignment with none other than Zachary Brooks?

What will happen when both of their paths intertwine?

Ava realises she's falling for Zachary. As she spends more time with him, she second-guesses her life choices.

But realization comes with a cost.

Can they accept their reality, overcome their difficulties and see their lives in a new light? Or they will retreat back to the start?

✿✾✿✾✿

Once again thank you!!