𝕤𝕚𝕩

secrets revealed

secrets revealed

you watched as tooru pointed a finger at tsukishima and you instantly knew what he was thinking. even you had figured it out. tsukishima couldn't receive at all.

tooru served the ball at tsukishima, who horribly received the ball, causing it to bounce off the railing of the gym where you were standing.

steadily, tooru had gained the seijoh team three service aces, racking up the score to 23 - 24 with karasuno in the lead. hinata yelled something about the great king, and you snorted.

then, kageyama tossed the ball to hinata, and you knew the game was over. the ball soared right past tooru, who was so shocked he forgot to move. you knew that if he had just moved to the right a little bit, he would've received it.

the game ended. karasuno won.

--------

you barreled into hajime and gave him a bone - crushing hug.

"hajime!" you yelled. "i missed you so so so so - "

"yeah, yeah," he said, roughly patting your head and peeling you away from him. "missed you too, i guess."

"[name]," tooru whined as he walked up to you. "who's that orange - haired kid?"

"oh, that's hinata. he's a middle blocker."

"[name]!" daichi yelled from across the court. "coming?"

"yeah, one sec," you responded, then turned back to tooru and hajime. "see you later."

"no," tooru whined as he clinged onto your figure. "come over."

"i'll come over monday, like i always do." you tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"fine." he pouted. "bye."

"bye," you waved as you pretended not to notice his pout.

"crappykawa," hajime said as he looked at you talk to the karasuno captain. "you're whipped."

"not so loud, iwa-chan!"

you walked out with the karasuno team.

"frankly, if we were facing seijoh and oikawa in an all out match, we'd be lacking," daichi mulled as you smirked at tsukishima.

"your attitude is too big for a first - year who can't receive." you taunted.

"at least i actually play the game."

"this and that are different!"

"i - " tsukishima was interrupted by a familiar voice.