𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

attack

attack

          the match started, and kageyama and hinata did their fast attack. the nekoma players were left stunned.

        you cackled loudly. "sucks to suck, doesn't it?" before you could throw another insult their way, ennoshita and suga restrained you.

        during the match, you noticed that nekoma's number 7 was tracking hinata and not letting him spike. in addition, nekoma's pudding head setter was tricking the middle blockers with his eye movements.

        in short, karasuno was going to lose. of course, that was if you didn't go in.

        you directed your wanting eyes to coach ukai, who stiffened.

        "you gotta wait, kid!" he whispered. "i wanna see if hinata can overcome this obstacle."

        just  as he said that, hinata got blocked by nekoma's number 7 and the first set went to nekoma. coach ukai flinched, turning towards your accusatory glare.

        "hey, we can't afford to get discouraged," kageyama told hinata. "we'll take back the next set."

        "there's no such thing as an unstoppable spike," coach ukai explained. "don't think otherwise."

        "you'll score next time, hinata!"

        "wham!"

        "coach, coach, coach," you whined as you bothered coach ukai.

        "fine!" he yelled, looking very annoyed. "[l/n] will be subbing in for tsukishima."

        you smirked at tsukishima, who looked like he couldn't care less. "finally, we'll be able to win."

        into the game, you were able to block almost all of their spikes. taketora was a huge pain, especially since his spikes were forceful and burned your arms like tanaka's did.

        then, hinata decided to open his eyes so he could spike past the blockers.

        "if you do that," you said. "you'd be invincible."

        "i - i'm sorry. i've missed so many," hinata stuttered.

        "that's true," you said. "but i've blocked just as many as you've missed. and, tanaka and asahi are spiking too. so see," you pointed to the scoreboard, which showed karasuno was in the lead. "just keep trying to thwart the blockers. tanaka, asahi, and i will take care of the points."

        "y - you - " tanaka stuttered in awe.

        "what?"

        "you're acting like a real senpai!"

        "hah? of course i am, and address me with respect. i'm a year older than you!"

        tanaka gave you an unimpressed look and put you in a headlock.