𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕥𝕨𝕠

reconciliation

reconciliation

" - [name]!"

"his eyes are opening!"

you felt somebody roughly grip your shoulders and shake them. "wake up!"

"tanaka, don't shake him!"

"ugh," you groaned, putting a hand over your eyes to block out the light. "what happened?"

"you fainted," suga explained, resting a hand on your shoulder. "you were only down for about thirty seconds, but. . ." suga's eyes flashed dangerously. "what were you thinking?"

"sorry," you apologized, getting up and dusting yourself off. "hurry up. i wanna go home."

"why, you - " tanaka growled. "do you even know how worried we were about you? look at noya!"

"what about him?" you asked as you looked around the court. finally, you spotted him. he was standing in the corner, fists clenched as he glared at the floor.

then, his head swiveled so he was facing you. he marched up to you, making you a little wary. as he got closer, you could see how furious he was.

"even after i told you that you were overworking yourself, you still didn't listen to me and faint?" he roars. "i just - do you know how worried i was?" he admits, his voice breaking.

"oh," you intelligently said, your cheeks flushed red. "i just really wanted to have the chance to go against shiratorizawa," you admitted. "i didn't think what i was doing was wrong."

nishinoya sighed. "some people never change," he muttered, grabbing your wrist and dragging you away. he paused, as if he were considering telling you something.

"spit it out," you said.

"well," he hesitantly said. "seijoh's captain seemed a little worried about you. that's it."

nishinoya grimaces at his lie. he can still clearly remember seijoh's captain whining. there was no way he was only a little worried.

"iwa - chan!" he had gasped. "my [name] - chan is in danger! those karasuno brutes exhausted him! my [name] - chan is too perfect to faint! iwa - chan, do something!"

"forget him," you huffed out. you then proceeded to swear colorfully.

"[name]!" nishinoya gasped.

"oh, yeah," you snickered. "i forgot there were children in my presence."

"huh?" nishinoya asked, looking around. "children? where?"

"right here," you rested a hand on his shoulder.

"you bastard!" nishinoya yelled as he chased you around.