𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

era

era

         you, daichi, suga, and asahi walked down the street to get to school.

        "you know," asahi started. "this is going to be our last - "

        "don't talk," daichi and suga said in unison.

        "he's right, isn't he?" you asked, bewildered. "it's  - "

        "shut up."

        "you were going to say something sentimental, right?" daichi asked.

        "like 'this is going to be our last inter - high', or something, right? don't talk like we're about to die."

        "it is our last inter - high!" you protested. "what's the problem?"

        "what? that's not what i meant," asahi sulked. "the four of us were standing in silence, gazing at the stars, and contemplating our last inter - high. i was hoping we'd say encouraging things to each other, to raise our morale. but you guys left without saying a word."

        "shimizu's surprise raised our morale 120%," daichi explained.

        "what?" you perked up. "kiyoko's surprise?"

        "she stitched and repainted our school banner with the word 'fly' on it," suga sobbed as daichi nodded, tears in his eyes. "it was so inspiring!"

        "maybe if you hadn't skipped club yesterday - "

        "blame suga," you stuck your tongue out.

--------

        "cheer up, gang leader asahi," you chuckled. "it's just the usual talk."

        you had entered the place where inter - high was about to began. people only recognized asahi for his wild appearance, making him out to be a sort of delinquent.

        "but i like to have a sort of wild appearance!" asahi frantically explained, waving his arms around.

        "you wouldn't say that if you were really wild," suga chastised.

        "who cares about how they view you?" nishinoya asked, laughing.

        suga and daichi placed their hands on nishinoya's shoulders, while you placed one on top of his hair, "now this is what you call 'wild'."

        "that little guy," someone in the background said. "isn't that nishinoya from chidoriyama? he won the best libero award."

        "and him!" someone yelled as he pointed to you. "that's [l/n] from kitagawa daiichi! he won overall best middle blocker. i can't believe he's going to karasuno."