𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

starting journey

starting journey

the first time you had met nishinoya was when you were in your second year and he was in his first. it was the first day of school and you were in the gym. the other members had yet to show up. you knew him as the shortie who got the best libero award from chidoriyama.

"why are you here, at karasuno?" you had asked, towering over him.

he had closed his eyes and smiled widely. "the uniform, of course! especially the girls - "

"pervert." was what you had said.

"hah?" he asked, offended.

"can't hear you from up here," you waved a hand next to your head, indicating your height. then, you brought it all the way down to his height.

he beckoned you closer. you leaned down.

then, he jumped and wound his legs tightly around your waist. his hands went around your eyes as you stood up, blinded. you staggered around as you tried to shake the younger male off.

"you crazy, shortie? get off of me!"

he had only pressed his hands closer to your face and hung on as he yelled, "you ruined the word senpai for me!"

"yeah? well you - "

you were cut off by the yells of daichi as he and asahi entered the gym.

"you're lucky none of the third - years caught you," asahi nervously stated, looking around to make sure they weren't in the vicinity. they had to pry the libero off of you.

then, daichi had made the desicion to lock you both in the storage closet. you had snorted at this, and daichi gave you a warning look.

"don't even think about coming out," he growled. this caused you to make a coming out of the closet joke and wink at nishinoya, who raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

there you two were, standing in the closet.

"ready to come out of the closet?" you joked, smirking at the way the boy restrained himself from lunging at you.

"listen up," he stated, pointing a finger up at your head. "i hate pretty boys like you who get all the attention from girls. that's why i'm here to challenge you!"

"go on," you crossed your arms and leaned against the wall of the dark closet.

"you know the goddess who handed out the volleyball sign up sheet?" he asked, and you could practically hear the adoration in his voice. you raised an eyebrow at the unexpected personality change.

"yeah, shimizu kiyoko?"

you heard him mutter something like, "a fitting name for such a beauty."