𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

sea urchin

       sea urchin

         what is he doing?" you asked. while the team was supposed to be running together, hinata ran ahead and somehow got lost.

        "come with me, yuu," you said as you dragged the libero along. "we have to search for hinata!"

        "getting closer with noya under the pretext of searching for hinata! how unmanly!" tanaka whispered in your ear. you swatted him away.

        locking arms with nishinoya, the two of you frog - marched down the path you were assigned to check.

        "after we go back to school," yuu grinned. "we're going to revise the notebook."

        the notebook was a book that tanaka and nishinoya wrote all their secret ships in. then, they tried to make the ships happen, which usually ended up in disaster. the only reason they insisted you were involved with the notebook is because tanaka asked you for a blank notebook, and you gave one to him, not knowing what it would be used for.

        of course, the ships tanaka and nishinoya tried to make happen the most were, "tanaka ryunosuke and shimizu kiyoko" and "nishinoya yuu and shimizu kiyoko."

        "why do i have to be part of your secret shipping business?" you groaned.

        "you knew this was going to happen when you gave us the notebook!"

        "i didn't know what you needed it for!"

        "anyway, this year, we'll make sure all the ships happen!"

        "yeah, right. last year ended up with the vending machine getting a dent in it. you're glad that girl didn't snitch."

        "we have a few new ships to add," nishinoya pondered, ignoring your previous statement. "like 'hinata and kageyama'."

        "i think hinata and kageyama could work," you murmured. "kinda a love - hate thing. and kageyama's kinda a tsundere, y'know?"

        "you're right!" nishinoya exclaimed.

        "also, can we please erase the 'suga and tanaka' ship? it makes no sense."

        "yeah, their interactions are just friendly. but 'suga and daichi' will sail!"

        "oh," you said abruptly as you looked at the road, which was split into two different directions. "i take right, you take left?"

        "yeah," he agreed. "call me if you find him. i'll call you if i find him, too."

        "m'kay," you waved as you headed to the right. after about a minute of endless wandering down the lone road, you saw three figures standing there.