𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

into the deal

into the deal

"come with me, [name]," kiyoko said from outside your classroom. you found yourself being ambushed by the manager again, and you had to wonder if it was because nishinoya was probably in the gym.

"see, kiyoko, i'd love to," you started. "but - "

she grabbed your arm and pulled you. she had a surprisingly tight grip, so you couldn't even get out if you wanted to.

"if you'd love to come then i don't know what's stopping you." the black - haired girl stated as she pulled you to the gym.

"you know what's stopping me, kiyoko," you whined. "check the date!"

"i'm here because i checked the date," she replied, emotionless.

you stopped in front of the door as kiyoko leaned down to take her shoes off.

"kiyoko!" a famililar voice yelled and your eyes widened as you hid behind the wall. "i've come to see you!" yuu then launched himself onto kiyoko, who slapped him once again.

you resisted the urge to poke the red mark that was starting to form on his cheek. it was a habit.

you held a finger up to your lips as you looked at the volleyball team.

        please, you thought. if you love me, don't say a word.

daichi narrowed his eyes at you and opened his mouth, but before he could say anything you were gone.

--------

"so," nishinoya said as he brushed himself off. "where's asahi? did he come back?"

suga and daichi tensed up before looking away. "no," daichi admitted.

"that wimp!" nishinoya yelled.

"hey, noya!" tanaka yelled back. "don't talk like that about your senpais!"

"senpais?" nishinoya narrowed his eyes. "i was only talking about asahi! who are you talking about?"

"nobody," tanaka said calmly. on the inside, he was freaking out. "i meant senpai."

"wait a second," nishinoya growled as his body tensed. "where's that womanizer?"

daichi chuckled, although it was obviously forced. "ah, nishinoya, [name] didn't come back either. . ."

nishinoya remained silent for a moment. then he spoke. "if asahi and [name] aren't coming back, neither am i."

"wait a second," tanaka protested. "i thought you didn't like [name]!"

"i - " nishinoya stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. "you wouldn't understand." and with that, he left the gym.