𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

golden week

golden week

you woke up to the sound of tooru's alarm. you could feel him shifting on the bed, half - asleep.

        "wake up," you slurred, closing your eyes.

        "you wake up," he yawned.

        "tobio wanted to ask if you could teach him how to toss."

        "i'm awake!" tooru shot up from the bed, placing his hands on his ears. "i don't wanna hear it!"

        "shittykawa," you said as you snuggled closer to your pillow. "what time is it?"

        "six." he said as he got his bag. "i'm going over to my house, see you tomorrow?"       

        "wait, tooru," you yawned. "i'm going to a training camp for volleyball, i won't be back for a week."

        "what? it's summer break!" tooru screeched. after kicking him out of your house, you got ready to go to school.

        you stepped out of your house and started the walk to karasuno. finally, it was golden week, which meant one thing for you.

        you finally got to see yuu with his hair down.

        last year you could've sworn your soul left your body when you saw him. this year, you won't forgot to get a picture.

--------

"okay, let's get going!" daichi yelled after practice.

        "wow!" hinata marveled. "this is where we're staying?"

        he then proceeded to open all the rooms, including the bathroom.

        "you need to calm down," kageyama said.

        "but this is my first time at a training camp!"

        "i have to hang out all day with this slovenly bunch. what's so fun about that?" tsukishima said.

        "tsukishima, you bastard!" tanaka yelled with a fiery aura.

        "kiyoko's within a 500 meter radius of us!" nishinoya supplied. "how can that be slovenly?"

        "this training camp would be useless to me, but even i have my reasons," you smirked as tanaka and nishinoya shook you by the collar.

        "how pitiful that you can't understand how refreshing this space is!" tanaka growled.

        "shimizu's home is nearby, so she's not staying here," suga smiled, walking off. you laughed at the two second years.

        "guess this space isn't so refreshing after all!"

        "what are you laughing about, bastard? you're supposed to be sad kiyoko isn't going to be here!" tanaka yelled.